Lifestyle What vinyls do you own?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Currently, have all 9 Zeppelin albums....obviously since they're my favorite band.

Been trying to piece together the Stones, but it's proving difficult to find some albums locally. Have "The Rolling Stones", "The Rolling Stones, Now", "12 x 5", and "Let it Bleed".

Anyone have luck ordering them online? Didn't want to order online and have them damaged or anything.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't have any.

My music comes via Bluetooth and slacker or Pandora.

Kinda sad

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Currently, have all 9 Zeppelin albums....obviously since they're my favorite band.

Been trying to piece together the Stones, but it's proving difficult to find some albums locally. Have "The Rolling Stones", "The Rolling Stones, Now", "12 x 5", and "Let it Bleed".

Anyone have luck ordering them online? Didn't want to order online and have them damaged or anything.
I'm moving state soon and I'll get a vinyl player.

First one I'm gonna get is Mylo or nwa

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Discogs.com my friend. Anything you could possibly want.
I'll check them out. I've always been kind of iffy about ordering and the record getting damaged. Something about a damaged vinyl breaks my heart.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Like, you want my entire catalog of vinyl? I mean, the highlights are Rumors, Bill Withers Greatest Hits, 13th Step, Jack Johnson, The Black Album, Powerslave, The Number of the Beast... I don't know, I have a ton of blues, jazz and folk stuff... I only really buy vinyl now, aside from digital. I discovered the format a couple years ago and really like that you're kind of forced to listen to the whole album. The artwork is bigger, the sound is great, and the process of searching for a diamond in the rough at the record store is fun.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

My brother has a shit ton of vinyl in his store, next time I go in I'll look to see what Stones titles he has for you.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I still want to buy the actual record player, but I already bought 3 vinyls:
> Black Sabbath - Paranoid
> Nofx - The Decline
> Metallica - Master of Puppets

Still need some Metal like Testament, Dark Tranquillity and the Pink Floyd and some original Ska

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Just ordered a new Protest the Hero on green vinyl. Loving the coloured vinyl these days. My pops has just about anything you could ever want from ~67-85 so no need to go hunting through thrift shops for Sabbath or Yes.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
My pops has just about anything you could ever want from ~67-85 so no need to go hunting through thrift shops for Sabbath or Yes.
Originals are great. My Zeppelin IV is an original release that belonged to my great uncle. Mom said they had all kinds of original albums they got rid of because people were moving on. The crackles and pops on original releases are second to none.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I own hundreds of them. I've been collecting them since my early teens. I mostly have punk rocks 7"s, 10"s, and LP's but I do have a lot of metal and 90's stuff too.

I'd guess I have over 800 items if I counted all of them.

I love vinyl, it's my hobby for sure.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Johnny Cash Live at Folsom Prison.

It was my grandpa's, and it was the reason I learned how to operate his record player when I was a toddler.