NSFW What vitamins do you take everyday?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
All of you so far take Vitamin D do you guys feel it makes a difference? I think that's next on my list. I forget if it's Vitamin D4 that's recommended?
Yes. The Dr on Rogan said vitamin D deficiency was a factor in ppl catching covid and not fighting it off quickly. Seniors and ppl w dark skin are deficient.. So I added it to my vitamin c. Now looking for another one or two to add. I def feel a difference

Shorinji

Intergalactic Destroyer of Souls
Oct 25, 2015
Yes. The Dr on Rogan said vitamin D deficiency was a factor in ppl catching covid and not fighting it off quickly. Seniors and ppl w dark skin are deficient.. So I added it to my vitamin c. Now looking for another one or two to add. I def feel a difference
Mundane as it might seem, a simple multivitamin would likely be beneficial IMO. Even with pretty great diet, seems to me it's next to impossible to avoid at least mild deficiencies in something or other. Even if you end up excreting some of it, at least you know you're not lacking anything...

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Mundane as it might seem, a simple multivitamin would likely be beneficial IMO. Even with pretty great diet, seems to me it's next to impossible to avoid at least mild deficiencies in something or other. Even if you end up excreting some of it, at least you know you're not lacking anything...
Probably a better idea than whatever dumb shit I'm about to do

Shorinji

Intergalactic Destroyer of Souls
Oct 25, 2015
Probably a better idea than whatever dumb shit I'm about to do
LOL, whatever you take can only help. Long as you aren't taking too much of anything fat soluble (A,D,E,K). That could fuck you up. Beyond that, the worst case scenario is that you end up with vitamin infused pee...

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
What did he say about the effects of Dbol on covid?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
1,000mg Vitamin C 1x/day (for general immune support)

2,000mg Vitamin D-3 1x/day (I live in update NY where over 80% of the population is deficient)

500mg Tart Cherry 2x/day (to help prevent gout flare ups)