General What will be the next imminent crisis?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I’ve been doing my best to sift through all of the bullshit out there and I’ve come to the conclusion that we are in the beginning stages of an all out war with communism. Communist countries have been putting people in place for a few decades all over the United States as well as other western countries, people that will further the communist agenda. You can see it clearly with you own eyes with the intentional lack of leadership and outright sabotage (the governor of Minnesotas daughter tweeting intel to rioters/antics is one of many clear signs that we have an enemy within) in democrat controlled areas.

everything ties together perfectly. The riots are “well funded” and “trained”. The people protesting at the White House were exploiting weak areas of the complex to gain access. There were pallets of bricks placed strategically throughout cities and the protesters were “guided” to them and egged on. This is the type of tactics used by intelligence agencies to overthrow governments.

It’s been a long road to get here and it’s all happening right now. Everything has been amplified since the failed coup of this administration. That’s not coincidence. Just remember too, that black people are not your enemy. And cops are not the enemy of blacks. That’s the thinking that is the result of billions of dollars of investment from foreign enemies that have been using propaganda against us for years in our schools, pop culture, media, etc. don’t let them fool you. We are family. Blacks, whites, browns, and everything in between. Your enemy is communism. It always has been.

so with that being said, what will be the next world changing event in your opinion? Because there will be one, and probably soon. If you haven’t been paying attention to how the military has been positioning themselves, you won’t know that we are headed towards something major. My personal opinion is it will be a mass shooting (or several). It already happened in Canada and Trudeau jumped on the opportunity to strip guns from everyone. That’s what the communists want. They do not want you armed. If not that then what else is coming?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think it's gonna be homelessness. Businesses are dropping by the wayside and people will lose jobs. A lot of people live paycheck to paycheck so when it happens they may fall behind and get evicted. Then the landlords will suffer too. Knock on effect.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
We are in the mad max phase of trumps tenure so anything is possible.

Although I very strongly doubt it will be communism. No one in the world wants that.

It is used as a scare tactic in America for some reason. But even communists don't want to live in a communist country.

Democrats are going to find scientific evidence that Trump is in fact the devil Incarnate where they find the facts don't worry about that

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My bet is on another false flag style event

Guarantee there are dozens in the works

Probably just spin the wheel of FF

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
.......military positioning themselves where?
I should have chosen those words more careful since it's unsubstantiated rumors. But there was also a news story where trump pulled out of the open skies treaty. Take from that what you will. Also the relationship with china is getting progressively worse. We are getting rid of something like 300,000 Chinese students... There is lots of news being overshadowed by the china virus and riots.

China is pushing their weight around with Taiwan, India, Australia... Canada is having issues with them.

Mike pompeos recent statements lead me to believe that it's not an optimistic outlook at the moment. Call it propaganda, believe it or don't believe it, but these are public statements that are directed towards china and whether you choose to believe they are self serving interests or the interests of the American people (I believe the latter), this is our current trajectory right now. We can argue whether it's the right move or whatever anyone wants to argue, but the fact remains that this is where we are. I've already expressed what I believe on the subject and am open to alternative theories. I'll be the first to say I don't know it all and I welcome input. Because I'd rather not believe what I'm seeing with my own eyes. A war of this size will not be pretty.

I'll cut this somewhat short, but there are a lot of things happening right now. A quick few interesting links to check out if you're interested when searching Mike pompeos recent statements.
Pompeo declares Hong Kong no longer autonomous from China in a move that threatens to escalate US-China tensions

Mike Pompeo blasts China Communist Party: ‘Intent upon the destruction of Western ideas’

Mike Pompeo accuses China of using tactical situation on ground to its advantage

Pompeo warns governors of Chinese infiltration into US: 'It's happening in your state'

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Shinkicker @Shinkicker , look at the big picture. Our economy is on life support. We have state officials and celebrities actively undermining the administration and irreparably damaging businesses over a virus that is barely even talked about now. This has been talked about for years and it's now coming to a boiling point.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I’ve been doing my best to sift through all of the bullshit out there and I’ve come to the conclusion that we are in the beginning stages of an all out war with communism. Communist countries have been putting people in place for a few decades all over the United States as well as other western countries, people that will further the communist agenda. You can see it clearly with you own eyes with the intentional lack of leadership and outright sabotage (the governor of Minnesotas daughter tweeting intel to rioters/antics is one of many clear signs that we have an enemy within) in democrat controlled areas.

everything ties together perfectly. The riots are “well funded” and “trained”. The people protesting at the White House were exploiting weak areas of the complex to gain access. There were pallets of bricks placed strategically throughout cities and the protesters were “guided” to them and egged on. This is the type of tactics used by intelligence agencies to overthrow governments.

It’s been a long road to get here and it’s all happening right now. Everything has been amplified since the failed coup of this administration. That’s not coincidence. Just remember too, that black people are not your enemy. And cops are not the enemy of blacks. That’s the thinking that is the result of billions of dollars of investment from foreign enemies that have been using propaganda against us for years in our schools, pop culture, media, etc. don’t let them fool you. We are family. Blacks, whites, browns, and everything in between. Your enemy is communism. It always has been.

so with that being said, what will be the next world changing event in your opinion? Because there will be one, and probably soon. If you haven’t been paying attention to how the military has been positioning themselves, you won’t know that we are headed towards something major. My personal opinion is it will be a mass shooting (or several). It already happened in Canada and Trudeau jumped on the opportunity to strip guns from everyone. That’s what the communists want. They do not want you armed. If not that then what else is coming?
So you are actively hoping for even more chaos if I'm interpreting it right?

You need to rebalance your negative chakras and do the glass is half full chant, you negative Nancy.

If you need help, I can send you a mind clearing meditation, because pal.... you need it.

Namaste

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
So you are actively hoping for even more chaos if I'm interpreting it right?

You need to rebalance your negative chakras and do the glass is half full chant, you negative Nancy.

If you need help, I can send you a mind clearing meditation, because pal.... you need it.

Namaste
Not at all. I’m not sure how that was your takeaway from my post, but I did not mean to give that impression. I am hoping for the best, I’m hoping I’m wrong, and that I am a conspiratard and this whole thing fades away and becomes a bad memory. I’m just on high alert right now and my bullshit meter is about worn out from it being off the charts for the last several months.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Not at all. I’m not sure how that was your takeaway from my post, but I did not mean to give that impression. I am hoping for the best, I’m hoping I’m wrong, and that I am a conspiratard and this whole thing fades away and becomes a bad memory. I’m just on high alert right now and my bullshit meter is about worn out from it being off the charts for the last several months.

Donald Trump can do that to a man.

But he's a gutless streak of piss when it comes to it.

He's a blowhard.

An old fashioned snake oil salesman.

He won't do anything when it comes to the military.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Donald Trump can do that to a man.

But he's a gutless streak of piss when it comes to it.

He's a blowhard.

An old fashioned snake oil salesman.

He won't do anything when it comes to the military.
Do what to a man? Break a bullshit meter? It has nothing to do with president trump. I called bullshit the moment I saw a basketball court full of Chinese people all having seizures at the same time. And Chinese people laying face down in the middle of the mall twitching. Donald trump didn’t fake a seizure. It was propaganda that was released by the ccp. I haven’t seen anyone seizing from this virus. Not saying it doesn’t happen, but it seemed to only have happened in China from the videos released. Then the sudden containment of the virus. Bullshit. Closing small business but not big business bullshit. Arresting people playing with their kids at the park bullshit. Releasing violent criminals from prison saying its to stop the spread of the virus while prior to that they forcibly quarantined cruise ship passengers against their will. Bullshit. Cuomo forcing covid infected people into nursing homes. Bullshit. Rioters are white supremacists. Bullshit. I have eyes. All bullshit and so much more.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I think you definitely went a tad 'cospiritard' with the 'communist' angle.
America will never have a communist problem.
This is just poop show of epic proportions - known as 2020.

And if 2020 wasn't enough, we can add this to the mix:

So you see, no commies. Just bad karma regurgitating itself.

Namaste

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
If you go by history the left wing idiots will begin increasing their terrorist activity with bombings....just like they did in the 70's.
They are already attacking innocent people, Police, looting, burning....they are like mindless animals, full of hate and ignorance.

Le Chat Noir
©

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Do what to a man? Break a bullshit meter? It has nothing to do with president trump. I called bullshit the moment I saw a basketball court full of Chinese people all having seizures at the same time. And Chinese people laying face down in the middle of the mall twitching. Donald trump didn’t fake a seizure. It was propaganda that was released by the ccp. I haven’t seen anyone seizing from this virus. Not saying it doesn’t happen, but it seemed to only have happened in China from the videos released. Then the sudden containment of the virus. Bullshit. Closing small business but not big business bullshit. Arresting people playing with their kids at the park bullshit. Releasing violent criminals from prison saying its to stop the spread of the virus while prior to that they forcibly quarantined cruise ship passengers against their will. Bullshit. Cuomo forcing covid infected people into nursing homes. Bullshit. Rioters are white supremacists. Bullshit. I have eyes. All bullshit and so much more.
Come on dude . Keeps it civil or stop withe the drivel

Also also .. F U pay me