What ya drinking tonight?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I know Asian flush Paddies and Padesses, just to throw an individual spanner in the works.

I need to ad my St Paddies day bouncing stories to that thread.

Preview

Me - "Sorry mate youve been cut off"

Them "But but its St Patricks Day?"

Me "There's no point coming back in here mate youve been cut o off"

Them "Do you not know what St Patricks day means to us?"

Me "Getting maggot drunk, mission accomplished now go home"

Them "Oh so YOURE gonna decide when we can go home?"

This shit would go on for literally an hour until theyd sobered up enough to come back in. Not a bad tactic on their part.

Ill ad the story about the drunken Scots turning up at St Patricks day at 0300 demanding an end to St Patricks and the deportation of all Irish from Australia. Kinda fun watching the Irish beat the snot out of them up and down our main drag,

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I need to ad my St Paddies day bouncing stories to that thread.

Preview

Me - "Sorry mate youve been cut off"

Them "But but its St Patricks Day?"

Me "There's no point coming back in here mate youve been cut o off"

Them "Do you not know what St Patricks day means to us?"

Me "Getting maggot drunk, mission accomplished now go home"

Them "Oh so YOURE gonna decide when we can go home?"

This shit would go on for literally an hour until theyd sobered up enough to come back in. Not a bad tactic on their part.

Ill ad the story about the drunken Scots turning up at St Patricks day at 0300 demanding an end to St Patricks and the deportation of all Irish from Australia. Kinda fun watching the Irish beat the snot out of them up and down our main drag,
I've heard many sad tales of your RSA laws, such a shame your publicans don't just take all their money and throw them out on the street like they do here, seems a waste. Irish though, generally good to deal with?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I've heard many sad tales of your RSA laws, such a shame your publicans don't just take all their money and throw them out on the street like they do here, seems a waste. Irish though, generally good to deal with?
Yeah good people, Im generalizing but Ill break down UKers (short term ones not Aussie Ukers) like this when babysiting them when they are drunk;

English - The Americans of the UK, always reminding you of how the situation would be handled "back in England" not matter HOW MANY TIMES you tell them you dont give a fuck about England. Not very prone to violence unless its glassing someone, they love that shit.

Welsh - Not sure if they speak English and I have a sneaking suspicion that they cant understand each other, you watch them try and have a "conversation" with each other when sloshed, they are all talking about different topics.

Irish - No matter how many times you successfully counter their durnk logic they will repeat it over and over again, always insist that my IRL name is Irish (its Gemanic) and that Imof Irish decent also that the Samoan doorman Siope Takalulu is of Irish decent too ("so you should let us back in")

Scots - Fucking insane, I mean insane, they are the Polynesians of the UK, luckily while strong as bulls they arent very athletic (like drunken Polynesians are), no amount of talking them down works .

Disclaimer - The above is just off the top of my head and I havent worked a door in a decade.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Yeah good people, Im generalizing but Ill break down UKers (short term ones not Aussie Ukers) like this when babysiting them when they are drunk;

English - The Americans of the UK, always reminding you of how the situation would be handled "back in England" not matter HOW MANY TIMES you tell them you dont give a fuck about England. Not very prone to violence unless its glassing someone, they love that shit.

Welsh - Not sure if they speak English and I have a sneaking suspicion that they cant understand each other, you watch them try and have a "conversation" with each other when sloshed, they are all talking about different topics.

Irish - No matter how many times you successfully counter their durnk logic they will repeat it over and over again, always insist that my IRL name is Irish (its Gemanic) and that Imof Irish decent also that the Samoan doorman Siope Takalulu is of Irish decent too (so they should let us back in)

Scots - Fucking insane, I mean insane, they are the Polynesians of the UK, luckily while strong as bulls they arent very athletic (like drunken Polynesians are), no amount of talking them down works .

Disclaimer - The above is just off the top of my head and I havent worked a door in a decade.
Lol that sounds about right we're always claiming people to get them on our good side, "you will be assimilated" is the motto.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Lol that sounds about right we're always claiming people to get them on our good side, "you will be assimilated" is the motto.
A lot of the tourist Irish work on construction sites here to fund their trips so a lot of the time they would pull up stumps early due to being up and about since 0500.

The English generally work in the service industry, finance and insurance or some other white/pink colour work so theyd be up late making cunts of themselves like the locals.

Not sure what the Welsh and Scots do here, not too many of them and never had much to do with them (not out of choice just the way it was)

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
A lot of the tourist Irish work on construction sites here to fund their trips so a lot of the time they would pull up stumps early due to being up and about since 0500.

The English generally work in the service industry, finance and insurance or some other white/pink colour work so theyd be up late making cunts of themselves like the locals.

Not sure what the Welsh and Scots do here, not too many of them and never had much to do with them (not out of choice just the way it was)
Mining most likely for the welsh, a lot of the boys from here are out in WA, given the welsh have a tradition it stands to reason that's where they congregate as well.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Mining most likely for the welsh, a lot of the boys from here are out in WA, given the welsh have a tradition it stands to reason that's where they congregate as well.
Ah yes, canaries :)

makes sense, thats probably why I never saw that many, Wales is a big coal producer yes?

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Ah yes, canaries :)

makes sense, thats probably why I never saw that many, Wales is a big coal producer yes?
It was till Thatcher choked the life out of them in the name of progress, but yeah they're rough neck mine folk.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Why are the Scots insane? whats the story there or did I just have bad luck with them?
It's the only place we ever conquered so I'm gonna say that's the problem, Scotti is the latin for Irish.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
It's the only place we ever conquered so I'm gonna say that's the problem, Scotti is the latin for Irish.
Well that takes care of my mandatory historical research for the day, cheers haha

Fuck I wish I knew that back then, is that why they dont like St Patrick's day?

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Well that takes care of my mandatory historical research for the day, cheers haha

Fuck I wish I knew that back then, is that why they dont like St Patrick's day?
No bother bud, I love that shit and my stepmother is a professional so the source is good.
I would imagine those were protestant Scots that place is more sectarian than The North, well not quite but it's bad.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
No bother bud, I love that shit and my stepmother is a professional so the source is good.
I would imagine those were protestant Scots that place is more sectarian than The North, well not quite but it's bad.

Ahhhh Ulster Scots. Now its making sense

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Ahhhh Ulster Scots. Now its making sense
Kinda the Ulster plantations were peopled by protestant Scots, most of the displaced people ended up on a mountain near here which happens to be an IRA hot bed, funny how history works. The Scottish thing is slightly different though Ireland plays into it but they have a thousand years of their own shit going on, starting with English rule and who supported it.