What ya drinking tonight?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Ahhh takes me back to college. Natty light and Milwaukee's Best were the brands stocked at all the parties
I was always told growing up that if you are going to develope a taste for beer may as well make it a cheap one. I actually prefer busch light but they didnt have it at store i went to so i went with my #2 and wasnt dissappointed.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I bought one of those big bottles of double bastard for a buddy a few years ago for christmas. They are a cool product, but not well thought out because the carbonation bit by bit declines, so the last few glasses are brutal. The novelty of the bottle is awesome though.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I bought one of those big bottles of double bastard for a buddy a few years ago for christmas. They are a cool product, but not well thought out because the carbonation bit by bit declines, so the last few glasses are brutal. The novelty of the bottle is awesome though.
The duvel bottle suffered from the same problem it was 80 dollars cheaper doe. Showing up with a big ass bottle was pretty awesome =)

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It is good and strong my only complaint is that it tastes more like dark chocolate than horchata it needs way more vanilla.
I'm more bitter than sweet. My favorite beer in the world is the Yeti imperial stout.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm getting all fancy tonight with a $10 bottle of 19 Crimes red.

I felt it was appropriate while I prep the sauce for the lasagna I'm baking tomorrow. The house smells so damn good right now.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm getting all fancy tonight with a $10 bottle of 19 Crimes red.

I felt it was appropriate while I prep the sauce for the lasagna I'm baking tomorrow. The house smells so damn good right now.
I think our livers are twins bro.

Busch and Jim Beam for me tonight. Taking it easy after vacation.