Personal What you finna buy with your stimulus money?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You ever had a cuban stripper fart cocaine into your face?
No, but I just slept with a Cuban Puerto Rican chick who talked mad shit about how “I know what I got is good and I know what the fuck I’m doing, I’m not sucking dick and you’re going down on me”
What happened, she goes down on me, I didn’t go down on her and she was not as good as she confidently boasted about.

shitty part is, I work with her and well, things aren’t warm and fuzzy when I walk in the office anymore, it’s ice cold

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No, but I just slept with a Cuban Puerto Rican chick who talked mad shit about how “I know what I got is good and I know what the fuck I’m doing, I’m not sucking dick and you’re going down on me”
What happened, she goes down on me, I didn’t go down on her and she was not as good as she confidently boasted about.

shitty part is, I work with her and well, things aren’t warm and fuzzy when I walk in the office anymore, it’s ice cold
Aren't you old enough to know you don't shit where you eat?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Aren't you old enough to know you don't shit where you eat?
Very much aware of that, I have done it several times but I just couldn’t say no this time again. Ffs, she texted me late at night “time to jump into robe, I don’t wear shit when I’m in my robe”
I said “any video proof?
Ding, message alert - Video in my Facebook messages of her stripping out of her pink robe playing with her breastisis, face and all. The fuck am I supposed to do? Not follow through?
To me? Worth the shitting where I eat
I kind of like her but she’s a useless slut in my eyes and I can’t get that out of my head

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Very much aware of that, I have done it several times but I just couldn’t say no this time again. Ffs, she texted me late at night “time to jump into robe, I don’t wear shit when I’m in my robe”
I said “any video proof?
Ding, message alert - Video in my Facebook messages of her stripping out of her pink robe playing with her breastisis, face and all. The fuck am I supposed to do? Not follow through?
I kind of like her but she’s a useless slut in my eyes and I can’t get that out of my head
Gonna need to see that video as proof.

M

member 3289

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I said “any video proof?
OK thats fair.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Legit question...Who the fuck is buying these expensive ass headphones?
airpods-max-meme-2_resize_md.pngairpods-max-meme-7_resize_md.png

I can't wrap my mind around people buying this shit but tons of people do.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Everyone should buy Bitcoin with their stimulus check.

^=$600 of BTC will be worth $900 next week, and $90,000 in a year from now.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Legit question...Who the fuck is buying these expensive ass headphones?
View attachment 23928View attachment 23929

I can't wrap my mind around people buying this shit but tons of people do.
I buy 350-400 dollar headphones for work(hearing protection from chainsaws and heavy equipment)
I buy a warranty though and I go thru 3 pairs per year so it is more like 3 for 500

for 549 those headphones better tickle my butthole and cook me dinner...I don't trust apple

Last edited: