Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Chicken pot pie (a little disappointed that the crust broke a bit).

Bread machine Italian bread (not much effort, and I should have doubled the recipe... but homemade bread, nonetheless).

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Back in my day young lady there was a renown thespian known the world over who answered to the name of Peter North. He was known for copious amounts of baby batter. I felt looking at your pie, it could only be an homage to the great Peter.
I guess I’m out of touch with the world lately.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Burgers last night

Family breakfast this morning

Daughters birthday this afternoon.

Her cake

Everything was made from fondant. Now it looks like the Loch Ness monster.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Burgers last night

Family breakfast this morning

Daughters birthday this afternoon.

Her cake

Everything was made from fondant. Now it looks like the Loch Ness monster.

Seriously. Feels like yesterday she was born. Cake looks amazing. Was the fondant any good?
That’s one aspect of baking I have not gotten into. But cake decorating fascinates me.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Seriously. Feels like yesterday she was born. Cake looks amazing. Was the fondant any good?
That’s one aspect of baking I have not gotten into. But cake decorating fascinates me.
I didn’t touch the fondant by one of Rex’s cousins ate a leg. It’s basically just malleable sugar.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Poached eggs and avocado toast.
First time poaching eggs. Over cooked just a hair. I like my yolks really runny. But overall good. Had avocado that I bought for turkey clubs, but didn’t make one yesterday for work, so I figured I should use them before they rot.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Kids were at my parents so my wife and I cooked breakfast together.

Eggs,sausage, bacon, toast, avocado, tomatoes, fried onions, macaroni and potato salad, doughnuts, yogurt with bananas and blueberries, rice.