Whatchu up to today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

EyeAmYuki

Posting Machine
Nov 4, 2015
Woke up late, rushed to work only to be told that there are no apartments ready for me to 2nd fix. Waiting on labourers to cut out down lights.

So I went for a shit.

There's 8 stalls here. 2 fuckers have decided to drop their guts either side of me. Nice.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Have to stick a new wing and eye on the drivers side of my car, the weekend took a heavy toll.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
You crash? What car? Anything fun?
Yup I was driving home Saturday afternoon and went for a bit of an aqua plane into a ditch nothing serious. All that rain really messed everything up I didn't think I was going that fast. o
Ah it's a trusty 01 corolla I'll prob fix it for less than a ton.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fucking working, cold calling as I don't have any appointments today.......can I just say that receptionists, not all but most, are dumb as fuck?

Very positive as you can tell.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
day off for me. sat around for a few hours and then did my morning workout. now i am out of the shower and drinking a protein shake, then its off to the store to buy food and back here to play some Hearthstone.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
I'm teaching my dog to close the door after she comes back inside. It's going to happen she'll do anything for a treat.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Writing a script to verify and test all critical services are running and functioning properly so shit doesn't hit the fan like Saturday.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm frozen from MMA.tv so I'll be hanging out here for a while.
State of the art technology, great people, good discussions, auto refreshing fight nights, instant notifications, Q&A's, responsive owners...free. Maybe you should hang out here all the time.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Out of town for the week on business. About to make a couple customer visits, pick up a couple things the kids want for Christmas, grab some dinner...then back on here to post some news, etc.