Cinema What's a good show to binge on?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Odins Fleshlight

I suffer from baby dick syndrome
Nov 2, 2016
Sons first season was awesome, second was good, third turned into ‘the young and the restless’ on bikes.

Interesting story, my niece dated Kim Coates (tig) stepson.
Kim Coates is another guy I wouldn't fuck with. I know these bitches are actors but their eyes tell the tale lol and it's a dirty rapey tale lol. A way a motherfuckers eyes light up and come to life while they heard our gay saga biker stories. That Sutter guy is a faggot though. He's end up getting 81 inches of limp dick up his prison pussy
Living life brother. Hope you're doing good.

I'm good dude. No seizures for well past a year now. Almost no side effects of the brain injury anymore. I landed a badass job that I love and I'm enjoying life man.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Kingdom is a Korean zombie period peice. Set a few hundred years ago. It's like a live action anime in many ways. If that's your thing.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Buddy texted me today and told me to check out The Pharmacist on Netflix. Anyone watching it?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Watch The Wrong Mans (2013) Online Free

I highly recommend this one! It has kind of a snatch mixed with usual suspects type of feel to it.

Also, it's been out for a few years and many of you probably already have seen it, but if you haven't....

Eastbound and Down was hilarious!

I'm Kenny Fucking Powers!!

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Re-watch some classics:

The Matrix 1-3
John Wick 1-3
Point Break (1991)
Devil's Advocate

If that's not enough Keanu, try Bill and Ted 1-2

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Formula 1: Drive To Survive, on Netflix. It’s pretty fucking good, and I’ve never really watched F1, or any other racing really. Check it out.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
i need something to watch too

Best new series'ideas

workaholics
fargo
baskets
ozark
master of none
Last man on earth
the detour
eastbound and down
Angie Tribeca
Vice Principals
childrens hospital
Spartacus
CORPORATE
Wrecked
Watched 2 episodes of fargo season 1.
Till now it's good.
Spartacus is good too.

Odins Fleshlight

I suffer from baby dick syndrome
Nov 2, 2016
I started witcher and like it so far. Fuck lol. I started Ozark and Bateman is good in it. Like a Heisenberg type but with Bateman's body. Rick and Morty is fucking hilarious. I'm starting ash vs evil dead on Netflix, the series, it's fucking hilarious.

How's everyone doing? Thank you for the suggestions

I started witcher and like it so far. Fuck lol. I started Ozark and Bateman is good in it. Like a Heisenberg type but with Bateman's body. Rick and Morty is fucking hilarious. I'm starting ash vs evil dead on Netflix, the series, it's fucking hilarious.

Tiger King on netflix

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

I have a teeny think for Bateman after Nathan Fillion saying everyone thinks they're the same person. I really like both of them, just Fillion a bit more because he was in so much early Whedon projects...and he's funny and lovely.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I have a teeny think for Bateman after Nathan Fillion saying everyone thinks they're the same person. I really like both of them, just Fillion a bit more because he was in so much early Whedon projects...and he's funny and lovely.
fillion and olyphant are extremely charismatic

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
fillion and olyphant are extremely charismatic
Never had the pleasure with Olyphant but met Fillion loads. I used to be a Joss Whedon convention person. He's as charismatic to meet as you would expect. You and I could both jump into those nostrils and have enough room.

First time I met him the only prominent role I saw him in was the evil priest in Buffy. Saw him at a convention in a flowery shirt being all nice and apparently I still went a bit wonky because he was so scary in Buffy...while being so lovely looking.

Nerding out. Sorry.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Happy!

If you're in the mood for something over the top and silly, check this one out.
Based on a comic book series, hype violent with elements of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Two season on Netflix.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just started Pretend It's a City.

Sort of a docuseries type thing directed by Martin Scorcese featuring commentary about NY by Fran Lebowirz.

Pretty good / funny so far.