Lifestyle Whats better than a beer bottle to the head?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Did you get into a bar fight or something? Why did somebody hit you in the head with a beer bottle?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
what is your all time longest drive?
408. I actually got my account frozen when. I changed my name to TheSlimWithASam. What fucking idiot gets the reference? Its a reference to Blackhawk down when the first helicopter gets targeted by a Somali with an RPG.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Did you get into a bar fight or something? Why did somebody hit you in the head with a beer bottle?
It might be shocking, but i can be quite an antagonist asshole from time to time. Ive pissed this guy off many times.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It might be shocking, but i can be quite an antagonist asshole from time to time. Ive pissed this guy off many times.
Two things; I've been there and done that. I got hit in the head with an RC soda bottle years ago and sliced me open pretty bad. Cut an artery in my head and I bled like a stuck pig.

I'm curious why you continue to antagonize like that? Do you need attention or something? What prompts you to do something that obviously leads to bad things. Possible legal charges...etc.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Two things; I've been there and done that. I got hit in the head with an RC soda bottle years ago and sliced me open pretty bad. Cut an artery in my head and I bled like a stuck pig.

I'm curious why you continue to antagonize like that? Do you need attention or something? What prompts you to do something that obviously leads to bad things. Possible legal charges...etc.
555 it's quite entertaining!

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015

Because he gets irritated when i talk to the zombie on the video poker machine. The more he tells me to shut up, the more i keep talking.