What's everyone doing today, leading up to UFC 59?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Had a pretty good snooze, which is reviving at my age, feel quite refreshed now. Watching Chicago/Dallas hockey game.

Angler Larry

Banned
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You're oversharing a bit, Freddy.
Did you see this?
[video=youtube_share;_ZpTXIAobyM]http://youtu.be/_ZpTXIAobyM[/video]
Newsgathering is very twitter and social media oriented. I bet he didn't think that his Cody McKenzie tweets would get brought up. This isn't the kind of attention that you want, I don't think.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n2578 said:
LMFAO...what happened to Freddy Retro?

Is he one of the "first hundred............CASUALTIES?

LOL corny as fuck, I know!

Freddy Retro

Banned
First 100
Jan 13, 2015
Meh. Main event went pretty much how you'd expect. The programming and production feels so gross now, it really wasn't a pleasant viewing experience. They flew Aldo in solely for the purpose of McGregor's post fight antics. It's so cheesy, but they were able to sell the Jones/Cormier beef so it looks like they're just going to keep moving forward with public spectacle making as their marketing strategy. Realistically, Massachussetts could suspend Mcregor from fighting for the year for his actions.

Angler Larry

Banned
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wow. That's really embarrassing for Aldo for the UFC to fly him out there and put their guy over on him like that. Hopefully he was on the clock and getting paid. This is classic pro wrestling shtick.