What's for lunch?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Already ate it, but you'd be proud... ผัดซีอิ๊ว and ต้มยำกุ้ง

No pics, but looks a little like...

Btw if youre having trouble uploading pics from phone with a slow internet connection, hit the resize to something smaller so it doesn't time out. It should fix the issue.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
$5.95 fish and chips with a can of drink at the food court post work out.

It sucked ass. We are doing a Christmas lovo tomorrow should make up for it.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not much for the big noodles but Tom Yam is hard to beat, though I am more of a chicken man myself. Any plans on coming to Thailand?

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Yeah, stir fried noodles and sour and spicy soup. Thai food is the best food.
A chick I went out with one time this last summer wanted to go to a Thai place. It was my first time (at a Thai place) I thought the food was delicious. Never been back though. This thread is making me hungry

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I love Thai food, not my reason for moving here but might be one of the biggest for staying. You should try Green Thai Curry it's amazing!

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Thai is awesome as too is Vietnamese.

Actually all food is good except eastern euro. Fuck cabbage rolls lol nah jk im sure they have good stuff too i just haven't tried it. Oh and Irish I had an Irishmen on here telling me to just boil everything when I asked for Irish recipes

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is that thai food?

Yes.

The top pic I posted is Phat si ew (spelling varies) and almost every south east asian country has a variation. Big greasy stiry fried flat noodles.

Combine it with some of the second pic, Tom yum, and you've got a hangover cure God should have kept for himself.

Buyer beware. Your tastebuds are a little bitch compared to the Thais and spiciness. I'm from Texas, land of the habanero, salsa, and 4 alarm chili, etc.

When I was in bangkok I made the first of many mistakes by selecting the spicy tom yum from the street vendor. Thai business women, casually sipping it. How hot could it be? It's not curry! But had fucked up. Bangkok took me starting there.

Not much for the big noodles but Tom Yam is hard to beat, though I am more of a chicken man myself. Any plans on coming to Thailand?
Was there about 10 months ago. My favorite place in the world. Next free time for such a trip is in April but debating Thailand due to weather or sun and sand and waiting until november for Thailand again

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

Actually all food is good except eastern euro. Fuck cabbage rolls lol nah jk im sure they have good stuff too i just haven't tried it. Oh and Irish I had an Irishmen on here telling me to just boil everything when I asked for Irish recipes

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yeah, stir fried noodles and sour and spicy soup. Thai food is the best food.
I like that brick of meat they serve I forget the name , viet food is a also really good, southeast asian restaurants seem to be more polite than chinese food places

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

You'll change your mind if you try some good Piljeskavica, all me and my Serbian buddies ate back in the day lol

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I like that brick of meat they serve I forget the name , viet food is a also really good, southeast asian restaurants seem to be more polite than chinese food places
Love some Pho. Chinese tourists do not have a good reputation in SEA, I'll leave it at...

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

Bricks rearranged to create a flat bottom.

Remove some of the burning charcoal and set aside as shown to place on top of the food.