What's for lunch?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lived in the USA for 5 years then moved back to UK last September. Today was the first day I saw the sun since I got back
its cloudy there?
I live in a cloudy area...mild winters and insanely perfect summers...but about 4-5 months of clouds with rain and low 40 weather(high humidity so feels worse than freezing)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There is culture. Hispanic and Haitian culture... that’s about it.

That’s sad. I was at the beach, once again.
so jealous, that sounds great

my beach is close, but usually not good for all day chilling...it is 60 minutes away

NW coast is pretty wild...pacific ocean wind/jetstream is coming onshore 365 days a year...windy 85% of days and when storms are pumping rain goes sideways for a week

It is more of a power of the ocean spectacle in the NW, than a mellow chill like I image east on a good day...go further south to cali and Mexi and the beaches get calmer and loungey

I do love a warm beach though, enjoy

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
so jealous, that sounds great

my beach is close, but usually not good for all day chilling...it is 60 minutes away

NW coast is pretty wild...pacific ocean wind/jetstream is coming onshore 365 days a year...windy 85% of days and when storms are pumping rain goes sideways for a week

It is more of a power of the ocean spectacle in the NW, than a mellow chill like I image east on a good day...go further south to cali and Mexi and the beaches get calmer and loungey

I do love a warm beach though, enjoy
I spent about four hours out there. It was calm, clear, and warm.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Chicken parmigiana from a little hole in the wall place that was surprisingly delicious. I will eat there again. I filled up on mussels in a garlic white wine sauce and bread soaking up said sauce. I had about 4 bites of the parm before boxing it up.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
amaze

what is the one on the right that is not orange or pink?...I know it isn't salmon

U are cutting this yourself aren't you
It’s yellowfin tuna. I didn’t cut it myself, my son wanted to go to a Korean shushi and cook your own meat place.

I had another plate of salmon, snapper and tuna (plus cooked up some lamb, had some baked muscles, gyoza and scallops) but didn’t take a picture. I think my wife might have, I’ll ask when I talk to her.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It’s yellowfin tuna. I didn’t cut it myself, my son wanted to go to a Korean shushi and cook your own meat place.

I had another plate of salmon, snapper and tuna (plus cooked up some lamb, had some baked muscles, gyoza and scallops) but didn’t take a picture. I think my wife might have, I’ll ask when I talk to her.
snapper was raw? never had that...lots of em out in ocean near me

how was the flavor?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
snapper was raw? never had that...lots of em out in ocean near me

how was the flavor?
Ive has it a couple times before and it’s quite good, the big eye tuna was the best. Here’s part of their sashimi menu.

Place is called IGI.

IGI

It’s 26 bucks for all the Korean bbq, sushi and sashimi you can eat. I can easily eat 26 bucks worth of sashimi myself so it’s a pretty solid deal.