Whats next for Joe Silva and the Winners (MMA Junkie)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Im not going to post the link or meat of it here but, DCvs Bader? come on this wouldnt sell out and would more than likely be on a FS1 show. DC is going to have to prove himself but fighting a guy like Bader for a title isnt gonna help his or the UFC cause. They need to move on elevate the LHW title not degrade it. I think the UFC will go the route of them attacking each other and making the fight but the MMA fans will be smarter than eggidiot. Weidman needs Rockhold, but i sense they are as predictable as when Mr Rogers sung "want to be my neighbor" they are on this Brazilian Killer track and they think its good. Sorry UFC but Rockhold and Weidman is the match everyone wants, get you heads out of your asses or the ring card girls asses and book it right.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Im not going to post the link or meat of it here but, DCvs Bader? come on this wouldnt sell out and would more than likely be on a FS1 show. DC is going to have to prove himself but fighting a guy like Bader for a title isnt gonna help his or the UFC cause. They need to move on elevate the LHW title not degrade it. I think the UFC will go the route of them attacking each other and making the fight but the MMA fans will be smarter than eggidiot. Weidman needs Rockhold, but i sense they are as predictable as when Mr Rogers sung "want to be my neighbor" they are on this Brazilian Killer track and they think its good. Sorry UFC but Rockhold and Weidman is the match everyone wants, get you heads out of your asses or the ring card girls asses and book it right.
would you be my? could you be my? would you be my neighbor?

Gus vs Damn Chicken or bust.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Bader has literally beat no one lately how he is ranked 4 is beyond me. The guy is a low tier LhW. Gus vs DC needs to happen because there is no one else. The LhW division is very thin and even now that jones is gone you can see how thin it really it. Yes he cleaned it out but even with him gone who is there? Rashad no, rampage no, shogun no, Davis is gone, aj just lost, Gus ok, glover maybe, minatauro hell no, I mean damn what happened to the LhW division. Might as well ask Vitor to step up lol.

Weidman vs Luke will be saved for msg you can see that is the route they are going. He will fight and most likely beat jacare like u said to amp up the Brazilian killer thing.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Bader has literally beat no one lately how he is ranked 4 is beyond me. The guy is a low tier LhW. Gus vs DC needs to happen because there is no one else. The LhW division is very thin and even now that jones is gone you can see how thin it really it. Yes he cleaned it out but even with him gone who is there? Rashad no, rampage no, shogun no, Davis is gone, aj just lost, Gus ok, glover maybe, minatauro hell no, I mean damn what happened to the LhW division. Might as well ask Vitor to step up lol.

Weidman vs Luke will be saved for msg you can see that is the route they are going. He will fight and most likely beat jacare like u said to amp up the Brazilian killer thing.
You mean apart from his 4 fight winning streak. The last two of which were over OSP and Phil Davis. That is top 5 material in the current state of the LHW division.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You mean apart from his 4 fight winning streak. The last two of which were over OSP and Phil Davis. That is top 5 material in the current state of the LHW division.
It may be, but Gus vs DC makes the most sense to me and most other MMA fans. I think they'll book Bader though for one reason...he's an easy W for DC. It allows DC to have a title defense under his belt. It allows Jones time to get his personal shit together. It allows the UFC time to figure out how they can bring Jones back and set up DC vs Jones II with limited public backlash.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It may be, but Gus vs DC makes the most sense to me and most other MMA fans. I think they'll book Bader though for one reason...he's an easy W for DC. It allows DC to have a title defense under his belt. It allows Jones time to get his personal shit together. It allows the UFC time to figure out how they can bring Jones back and set up DC vs Jones II with limited public backlash.
Gus is a decent fight, but you can't really build him for a titleshot on a loss. Especially when the guy who just beat him lost to the holder.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
light heavy went to shit when bones destroyed everyone and guys like machida jumped ship to middle weight .rashad hasnt fought in ages and rampage is a shadow of his former self, i dont even know what to say about shogun. gus is a legit threat but coming off a loss. other than that you got OSP bader manuwa and the ghost of lil nog.johnson just lost and then you got glover.the only real fight there is to make is vs jon jones and no one is going to take the belt from him for a long time.

1 Anthony Johnson

2 Alexander Gustafsson

3 Daniel Cormier

4 Rashad Evans

5 Ryan Bader

6 Glover Teixeira

7 Ovince Saint Preux

8 Jimi Manuwa

9 Mauricio Rua

10 Rampage Jackson

11 Rafael Cavalcante

12 Antonio Rogerio Nogueira