Personal What's on your Nightstand? (post pic)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Top left to right

Fitbit Blaze, Ibuprofen, Old Wallet n Chain, Wireless Sport Earbuds, Black Wood Bead Bracelet (gift), Steel and Rubber Bracelet, G2C 1 in the Pipe, Black Rosary Necklace.

Cell usually in middle of all but used for Pic.

Under the stand is a Flashlight, Bible, Another type of Protection and Water Bottle.

What do you keep on your Nightstand?

Let's see it.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Not even remotely weird at all ;)

An art deco lamp my mother bought me from Victoria and Albert museum for my 21st birthday, weed chocolate, ZZyquil, jewellery, an empty bottle of strawberry and kiwi fizzy water and tissues.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
And a welcome home/birthday card which I was given because I was in the UK for my birthday

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Top left to right

Fitbit Blaze, Ibuprofen, Old Wallet n Chain, Wireless Sport Earbuds, Black Wood Bead Bracelet (gift), Steel and Rubber Bracelet, G2C 1 in the Pipe, Black Rosary Necklace.

Under the stand is a Flashlight, Bible, Another type of Protection and Water Bottle.

Let's see it.
Very similar to mine.
This is how it sits atm.

Some chantix, trying to quit.
Clonazepam before bed.
Wireless headphones, sunglasses, wallet, a couple books, DVD's I'm trying to dump, lamp, a laptop pen, a couple bears from a couple previous father's days from the kids, and a .45 with "kid protector" rounds loaded.
Underneath a bunch of books & a Holy Bible.
Night before last I read the letters of Paul to the churches of Galatia to my daughter.
Never read it as intended;IE a single letter.
It was scathing.

It looks fairly similar night-to-night.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Phone charging stand and some old janky lamp after my wife knocked off my good lamp accidentally..

Or I'm into frogs.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Top left to right

Let's see it.
fucken A. i definitely do not support dogs having guns

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Very similar to mine.
This is how it sits atm.

Some chantix, trying to quit.
Clonazepam before bed.
Wireless headphones, sunglasses, wallet, a couple books, DVD's I'm trying to dump, lamp, a laptop pen, a couple bears from a couple previous father's days from the kids, and a .45 with "kid protector" rounds loaded.
Underneath a bunch of books & a Holy Bible.
Night before last I read the letters of Paul to the churches of Galatia to my daughter.
Never read it as intended;IE a single letter.
It was scathing.

It looks fairly similar night-to-night.

whats chantix? help quitting smoking right

you'[re probably past this already if you're not smoking. but if you are still (i am), but decide you REALLY want to quit. read this book. its short. easy, and phenomenal. after a few chapters, itll be like "alright, go outside, have a cigarette. ill cya in a few"

ive read it twice and immediately "quit". once for 3 months, i think once for half a year. stupidly joined someone outside at a bar and immediate bought packs after that. but point is, this book is totally legit if you're trying to quit

you got this!!

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Phone charging stand and some old janky lamp after my wife knocked off my good lamp accidentally..

Or I'm into frogs.
dude, i just discovered the wireless charging when i got my s10+

holy moly. wizards. i havent looked it up yet, but the technology definitely intrigues me

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
-Moved the mask thing onto ledge so you could see it
-aluminum bar is on other side of bed usually
usually
- dont want to hearr shit about the dust. I'm from dirty jersey. Gotta represent