Personal What's on your Nightstand? (post pic)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
That's an Ikea Malm bed. It screams "single for life".
it is 100% an ikea malm bed. and i will definitely be single for life. no chance i ever date again. i dont think humans are intended to be monogomous except while raising children until the age they can fight for themselves (and i dont ever want children)

ikea woot woot hahah. if i ever move, ill leave it behind tho

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
nice flashlight. i doubt your knife is always there tho. you probably put it there for the photo

nice knife btw. i may be anti guns, but im very pro knife =)))
i have like 37 knives . that one stays there. there is probably more in the drawer i got a minibat mag light right there too

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ive got 2. the reason i said that was self guilt (ive moved my knives over into photos countless times lol)
i have a problem with buying things i probably have 12 flashlights too lol you cant open anything in here without there being a knife and a flashlight in it

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i have a problem with buying things i probably have 12 flashlights too lol you cant open anything in here without there being a knife and a flashlight in it
I actually almost commented "nice flashlight" as my first response to your post

Since I'm a total fanboy for my brother in law, I'm a huge fan of flashlights based in 2 minutes where he randomly pulled out a flashlight and excitedly told me how good it wss.

I immediately went out and got a shitty Walgreens flashlight. I always bring it out to the dumster at night and shine it into the woods, trying to spot animal eyes the way he did with his good flashlight.... but mine sucks

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Lots of books, an iPad, a couple of Kindles. No pic forthcoming. You’re gonna have to believe me on this one.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
no nightstand here
I sleep on a mattress on floor in a 95% empty room
primitive

I have a loaded closet in that room though