General What's some stuff I can do to fuck with the apprentice?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nice kid. Mclovin his name is. Because he looks like the kid from superbad called mclovin.

But his hair is longer like this chick from bargain hunt.

Anita Manning (FILEminimizer).jpg

That's what it looks like when he takes his bump cap off. We already do a trick where everytime he phones one of us we say

hello, who's that?

.....mclovin...

Who??

Mclovin!

Who??

Kieron!!!

Ahhh it's you mclovin. What do you want?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
you can also do the "you can't hold a concrete bag over your head for 30 seconds"

and then slash the bag when he does.

(volume warning) these guys do a $100 bet on a 100# bag, but also works with 60 or 40

View: https://youtu.be/FJ7D-zdtdXA

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Send him to the van to get the board stretcher.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Tell him to put his hands on his head and close his eyes, then kick him in the nuts as hard as you can.

Fun times.

T

The Big Guy

Hide something he used last

Then tell him you need that item right now

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
in Comm, we used to tell new guys to "empty the bit bucket" and send them around back.

we had Glycol coolers, and one of them leaked, guys came out in HazMat gear and a new guy came walking up with "what's going on?"

"see that green shit dripping out of the HeX? Liquid RF. shit is deadly, but you gotta use it."
<eyes get big, nods knowingly>

"make sure everyone knows there's a Liquid RF spill out front. Just go to the commanders office and tell <NCOIC>"
<nods aggressively> sure thing <hustles off>

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
what kind of work we talking here?

put some shoe polish on the inside band of his bump cap.

SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 - that's solid gold, from me to you.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i also have some good office ones, but I don't think they'd help OP

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Let him know that he shouldn’t hesitate to ask you questions whenever he’s struggling.

Give him nothing but positive feedback to build up his confidence.

Or do the shit others have posted above so your industry can continue to get retards working in their field.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
After 4 days of fucking with the new kid, he told the Lead Super to "fuck off" when he was asked to go to the van and get the Liquid Wrench.

Thought he was being fucked with again.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Let him know that he shouldn’t hesitate to ask you questions whenever he’s struggling.

Give him nothing but positive feedback to build up his confidence.

Or do the shit others have posted above so your industry can continue to get retards working in their field.
if you think mean pranks are the only reason people like SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 are relegated to their industry...

i mean, i want to help you

T

The Big Guy

I used to order parts for a boat repair company. Sometimes there would be old inboards ypipes or something just hard to find. We had an old boat in and this one mechanic I called dildo dave(boston accent) was working on it. He kept telling me to get him a cannuter valve for the boat and I couldnt find this shit anywhere. I was looking at engine EPCs and old catalogs and calling people in fucking washington state asking for cannuter valves

Finally I gave up and told him I cant find it. The cocksucker laughed at me for a week and we became bar buddies. He cooked the best prime rib I've ever had and one day he moved back to boston and ive never seen him again. He kinda looked like an out of shape stone cold steve austin

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
When I was framing houses the cutman cut a board too short and I told the new guy to go get the board stretcher. He disappeared for quite some time and I honestly forgot about him.

I was bracing up the trusses when I hear a bunch of clanking and grunting, and I look down to see the new kid manhandling a 16' ladder plank through the 1st floor hallways and wall cavities.

He looks up and yelled "Where do you need the board stretcher at?"

I fucking lost it.

Apparently he asked a plumber what a board stretcher was and the plumber felt like having some fun with him.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When I was framing houses the cutman cut a board too short and I told the new guy to go get the board stretcher. He disappeared for quite some time and I honestly forgot about him.

I was bracing up the trusses when I hear a bunch of clanking and grunting, and I look down to see the new kid manhandling a 16' ladder plank through the 1st floor hallways and wall cavities.

He looks up and yelled "Where do you need the board stretcher at?"

I fucking lost it.

Apparently he asked a plumber what a board stretcher was and the plumber felt like having some fun with him.
We had one on squadron, not an apprentice but a red arse fresh out of tech school youngin. We gave him a hammer and a folded note. Sent him to the junior engineering officers office. The note said some like I was an extra week off at Xmas or I'm gonna bash your fucking head in with this hammer....

The jengo read the note and sent him to the warrant officers office and said it's for him.

Warrant officers are grumpy old cunts. He diddnt tell us off tho just said we are a bunch of cunts

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Nice kid. Mclovin his name is. Because he looks like the kid from superbad called mclovin.

But his hair is longer like this chick from bargain hunt.

View attachment 46351

That's what it looks like when he takes his bump cap off. We already do a trick where everytime he phones one of us we say

hello, who's that?

.....mclovin...

Who??

Mclovin!

Who??

Kieron!!!

Ahhh it's you mclovin. What do you want?
If you really want to push him to the limit

Call him Vutu and text him a meme

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Warrant officers are grumpy old cunts. He diddnt tell us off tho just said we are a bunch of cunts
i had a "straight-arrow no smiles" NCOIC. Left a note on his desk "Visa called about Credit Card 1800 328 4475"
when he dialed he heard "Hi, you've reached 1 800 FAT GIRLS, the #1 line for..." in the this deep husky, voice.

he did not smile, but he turned bright red.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's been off this week, back on Monday and he's fucked up a ton of stuff I've noticed and had to sort out. He plays Airsoft in the woods for his hobby tho and I'm weary of upsetting him too much in case he has real guns.

Maybe I can have him track down the torque wrench I lost and some cunt has subsequently stolen. Brand fucken new, and no I diddnt steal it it's definitely not where I left it tho.