General What's the biggest overreaction you have ever seen?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yes, but I am advising/asking some of you all to put a certain poster on ignore if you can't stop derailing every thread that person posts in. You may not agree with them, or like them, or whatever...that's gonna happen on message boards, especially as we continue to grow. Use the ignore button, or whatever it takes please.

Appreciate it.

Thanks Mate.

Message received loud and clear.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes, but I am advising/asking some of you all to put a certain poster on ignore if you can't stop derailing every thread that person posts in. You may not agree with them, or like them, or whatever...that's gonna happen on message boards, especially as we continue to grow. Use the ignore button, or whatever it takes please.

Appreciate it.
I tried to ignore birdwatcher but it won't let me

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Yep
i am still wondering how they blew the 30 point lead vs colts years ago
that is always gonna be fresh in the chiefs minds....they should have known betta
The meltdown that day was epic. The fanbase still hasnt learned. Alot of people want to bring Smith back because he wins regular season games.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Appreciate it.
For the life of me I can’t figure out who on earth could you possibly be referring to.

M

member 3289

Appreciate it.
Not trying to be an asshole but Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo is still pink.

If you're coming on, then come on.