What's the Frankie-Bahrain connection?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dec 24, 2015
Probably one of the rich members of the royal family there have started an mma team. It's a strange one but I can imagine more foreign investors will start pumping money in. A bit like when the Indians create cricket super leagues. Even tennis now has some rich Asian investors doing a team thing where former and current stars are part of some league with modified rules.

Back to the subject if it makes him money then good for him. Fighters really need to supplement their income and diversify it. Can't rely on a monopoly that can cut them so easily.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it sucks that in order to make a living guys have to go train with terrorists and human rights abusers in the middle east and chechnia

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Probably one of the rich members of the royal family there have started an mma team. It's a strange one but I can imagine more foreign investors will start pumping money in. A bit like when the Indians create cricket super leagues. Even tennis now has some rich Asian investors doing a team thing where former and current stars are part of some league with modified rules.

Back to the subject if it makes him money then good for him. Fighters really need to supplement their income and diversify it. Can't rely on a monopoly that can cut them so easily.
Indians have the cricket super leagues because cricket is the biggest sport in India. This is more equivalent of Middle Eastern Oil money buying football teams.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hopefully they don't shit on his hair.

I think they just like him because he whoop bj Penns ass over there.

Not sure what they have against Hawaiian though. It's possible they have disdain for ham and pineapple pizzas, understandable if correct