Lifestyle What's the longest you've gone without shitposting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think maybe 10 days at a tolerance camp. Whenever I'm unable to shitpost I get a lump in my throat and an itchy cocktail.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I think maybe 10 days at a tolerance camp. Whenever I'm unable to shitpost I get a lump in my throat and an itchy cocktail.
I shitpost like clockwork when I wake up. I've been known to shitpost 30+ times in a day, I probably should get checked out.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What were you tolerating there? Swedish society is advancing so rapidly I can't begin to keep up. It would not surprise me if they all at once shed their outer shells and became units of pure energy soon.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What were you tolerating there? Swedish society is advancing so rapidly I can't begin to keep up. It would not surprise me if they all at once shed their outer shells and became units of pure energy soon.
There's a word for that I can't remember.

It was on Stargate Atlantis

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Yes, the concept was explored in an early episode of the original Star Trek. They were kind of haughty and intolerant though if memory serves.

Ironically.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes, the concept was explored in an early episode of the original Star Trek. They were kind of haughty and intolerant though if memory serves.

Ironically.
There's a special word for it.

When you evolve so much you just turn into pure energy.

I think it begins with E

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

My ex didn't make me watch Stargate Atlantis actually. I don't know if that's lucky or not.

We had to watch all of the various Star Trek spin offs though. I guess I am pretty well versed. Sadly.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My ex didn't make me watch Stargate Atlantis actually. I don't know if that's lucky or not.

We had to watch all of the various Star Trek spin offs though. I guess I am pretty well versed. Sadly.
Ex that wanted to watch Star trek?

You fucked up son!

I watched three episodes of American horror story once before I said enough of this shit and put Jim Jeffries on

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What's really impressive to me though is the way our man Galt has managed to devolve from a state of advanced Swedishness virtually all way the back into near regular guy form. As far as I know no other Swede has ever done this, few have probably even attempted it. That's quite a journey.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's really impressive to me though is the way our man Galt has managed to devolve from a state of advanced Swedishness virtually all way the back into near regular guy form. As far as I know no other Swede has ever done this, few have probably even attempted it. That's quite a journey.
He accepted the good Prince

It is the path to righteousness.

He is like a funny Buddha who can kill people with lightning and gets his dick sucked by a Queen

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He accepted the good Prince

It is the path to righteousness.

He is like a funny Buddha who can kill people with lightning and gets his dick sucked by a Queen
Submission to the Volcano God and his living incarnation the Good Prince Phillip was a necessary first step in the process.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You don't find three members of The Movement in the same place everyday day. It's a true blessing.

Even if we're actually continents apart.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You don't find three members of The Movement in the same place everyday day. It's a true blessing.

Even if we're actually continents apart.
Vutu is a secret member too. He just lost his way because the elf always pinks him. He is like a brown half dressed McNulty from the wire. The hero with demons. Pink demons

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The Good Prince possesses the wisdom of the universe but how Scotsmen stay off of alcohol remains a mystery even to Him.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Vutu is a secret member too. He just lost his way because the elf always pinks him. He is like a brown half dressed McNulty from the wire. The hero with demons. Pink demons
If the volcano won't come to Vutu then perhaps Vutu must be lead into the Volcano?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If the volcano won't come to Vutu then perhaps Vutu must be lead into the Volcano?
When we get 2 men, an elf, 4 hobbits , a wizard and a midget we should accompany vutu to a volcano and Chuck him in.

The fellowship of the prince