Lifestyle What's the longest you've gone without shitposting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What were you tolerating there? Swedish society is advancing so rapidly I can't begin to keep up. It would not surprise me if they all at once shed their outer shells and became units of pure energy soon.
I was tolerating the gang rape of swedish girls.

I am pretty sure Annie Loof is going to be our next pm she's firmly a bilderberg puppet. Sweden is doomed to become a cold Brazil.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I am pretty sure Annie Loof is going to be our next pm she's firmly a bilderberg puppet. Sweden is doomed to become a cold Brazil.
I don't know Annie but a female is probably just the man for the job actually.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Now that you have The Good Prince perhaps one day you will return to Sweden to deprogram the masses and instill into their hearts the righteous message.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Now that you have The Good Prince perhaps one day you will return to Sweden to deprogram the masses and instill into their hearts the righteous message.
I fear it's too late. Population replacement is in full swing. I remember when I went to a Halloween party (not dressed up) with my buddy as soon as I get in the door a guy cracks a joke asking if I'm dressed up as a swede. Was funny at the time. Seeing the development since it doesn't seem that funny now.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I fear it's too late. Population replacement is in full swing. I remember when I went to a Halloween party (not dressed up) with my buddy as soon as I get in the door a guy cracks a joke asking if I'm dressed up as a swede. Was funny at the time. Seeing the development since it doesn't seem that funny now.
double post I guess -- see response below

*I stumbled upon this classic Charles Atlas ad tonight. I'll leave it here rather than that video:

Last edited:

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I always think of a childless middle aged Swedishwoman being interviewed about the population replacement going on in Malmo and she either couldn't rap her head around the fact completely or was somehow okay with it. She claimed that it didn't matter to her if the culture died as long as people continued to live there which doesn't make any sense to me. The level of disciplined compliance to abstract ideas of the Swedes and practical experience be damned is something that will interests psychologists and historians alike a century from now I think.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I always think of a childless middle aged Swedishwoman being interviewed about the population replacement going on in Malmo and she either couldn't rap her head around the fact completely or was somehow okay with it. She claimed that it didn't matter to her if the culture died as long as people continued to live there which doesn't make any sense to me. The level of disciplined compliance to abstract ideas of the Swedes and practical experience be damned is something that will interests psychologists and historians alike a century from now I think.
It's extraordinary really. Norway and Denmark are showing much more sense. Of course they don't come close to the finns who themselves are far behind the icelanders which is poised to become the world's best Country.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's extraordinary really. Norway and Denmark are showing much more sense. Of course they don't come close to the finns who themselves are far behind the icelanders which is poised to become the world's best Country.
And as Altaics (at least partially) the Finns do not fall into the thinking of the terrible altruism pathology naturally or easily. Crucially important.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
On the plus side, I think the Swedes may just shed their outer shells by the time of the great eclipse.

Pure energy.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The Swedes must represent the ancient hunter gatherer populations in their purest form. The certainly put the other Nordics to shame in comparison. No one on earth is evolving this quickly.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If Sweden doesn't stop harming itself perhaps there needs to be an outside intervention. After all, mental illness is a very serious matter. And when it grips an entire population, well, it becomes a crises then. If I were in charge of this the first thing I would do is remove Swedes from the education system and import Chinamen to do that job. A few generations of practical Chinese instruction and everything would be right as rain. I'm just spitballin' here.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If Sweden doesn't stop harming itself perhaps there needs to be an outside intervention. After all, mental illness is a very serious matter. And when it grips an entire population, well, it becomes a crises then. If I were in charge of this the first thing I would do is remove Swedes from the education system and import Chinamen to do that job. A few generations of practical Chinese instruction and everything would be right as rain. I'm just spitballin' here.
Could use some saudis in our gender studies departments.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Could use some saudis in our gender studies departments.
There is so much to learn from other cultures that is valuable.Sweden needs to stop pretending to respect other cultures and really listen.

They might actually learn something.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There is so much to learn from other cultures that is valuable.Sweden needs to stop pretending to respect other cultures and really listen.

They might actually learn something.
So true. As is the norm those promoting the genocide refuse to live in enriched areas.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
What's really impressive to me though is the way our man Galt has managed to devolve from a state of advanced Swedishness virtually all way the back into near regular guy form. As far as I know no other Swede has ever done this, few have probably even attempted it. That's quite a journey.
Maybe he can go back and forth to an alternate version of himself at will traveling through mutliple dimensions. LIke a fucked up version of Q :)

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
What's really impressive to me though is the way our man Galt has managed to devolve from a state of advanced Swedishness virtually all way the back into near regular guy form. As far as I know no other Swede has ever done this, few have probably even attempted it. That's quite a journey.
A-fucking-men

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

You're talking about this video.

View: https://youtu.be/tCgZLx_EUfA

Highly recommend Tim Pools reports from Sweden to see how deep the swedes have gone in terms of denial.