Lifestyle What's the most notification you woke up to?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good job, it's the only action it's seen in a couple of years.
I go thru purple patches. The thing is I'm not bothered . If I was bothered I'd just go on a dating app or get a hooker. Both of which I've done before. But the easiest option would just be go pull some sub standard at the weekend. I'm not bothered tho

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I go thru purple patches. The thing is I'm not bothered . If I was bothered I'd just go on a dating app or get a hooker. Both of which I've done before. But the easiest option would just be go pull some sub standard at the weekend. I'm not bothered tho
Purple headed custard chucking ; )

Yeah I know. I know there are success stories but I've only had one blind date and it didn't end well so I'd be pretty put off too.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Purple headed custard chucking ; )

Yeah I know. I know there are success stories but I've only had one blind date and it didn't end well so I'd be pretty put off too.
Oh I had a 3 year relationship off a dating app. Hated the bitch for 2.5 tho. It's all the rage these days.

I think I'm just gonna go for long weekends in europe to pull women. If it starts to bother me

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Oh I had a 3 year relationship off a dating app. Hated the bitch for 2.5 tho. It's all the rage these days.

I think I'm just gonna go for long weekends in europe to pull women. If it starts to bother me
Fuck sake m8, I’ll get you some nice milfs

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
he could show you the way around a hooters though
Bullshit. He doesn't have a Hooters. He lives in leiLeices which doesn't have one. Nottingham has one (9 miles from me) and I think Liverpool was the second City to get one a few years back.

Nottingham was famously the only copy in the UK to have a branch of that shitty ass chain for years

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
However! My first ever crush worked in Hooters when we grew up and she had turned into a nice bit of crumpet. I'd definitely trade any ten shags for a go on her she's bang tidy. Alas It never happened

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
However! My first ever crush worked in Hooters when we grew up and she had turned into a nice bit of crumpet. I'd definitely trade any ten shags for a go on her she's bang tidy. Alas It never happened
Gimme her Facebook, I'll hook you up. As seen here with me getting Baroni and Ebersole on a podcast here, I'm really good at it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is it only women who drop their phones? Mine's smashed to hell front and back.
I have a Redbelt in smashing phones. Get a cover as soon as you get it, and before you get it ask me, I've gone almost 9 months without smashing this one at all. Before that I broke 2 Samsung S7 in about 6 weeks

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gimme her Facebook, I'll hook you up. As seen here with me getting Baroni and Ebersole on a podcast here, I'm really good at it.
Yea right fuck that. Bitch all uppity now. Probably thinks metal gear solid 5 isn't the best in the series knowing my luck, and I don't wanna murder a ho, ya feel?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I have a Redbelt in smashing phones. Get a cover as soon as you get it, and before you get it ask me, I've gone almost 9 months without smashing this one at all. Before that I broke 2 Samsung S7 in about 6 weeks
I ordered a case as soon as I ordered the phone but smashed the fuck out of the back of it before it arrived in a Buffalo Bills anger rampage, then dropped it on its front the other day. It wasn't an intentional Buffalo Bills rampage, I just knocked it flying off the table.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I ordered a case as soon as I ordered the phone but smashed the fuck out of the back of it before it arrived in a Buffalo Bills anger rampage, then dropped it on its front the other day. It wasn't an intentional Buffalo Bills rampage, I just knocked it flying off the table.
Don't even use it until it's got a case. I've had mine for 9 months. No cracks. World record

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I got lucky tho! It's smashed up on the corners if you take the case off

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Don't even use it until it's got a case. I've had mine for 9 months. No cracks. World record
My last phone I just had a see through rubber case that bounced when I dropped it. Now I have a Nine Inch Nails one which has done fuck all for protection.

I should sue Trent Reznor.