Lifestyle What's the most notification you woke up to?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You’ve only just seen that?!
No I bashed it up when I got it and got a cover. I went thru 6 phones in 12 months once. Not all posh ones tho. I realized I kept breaking them and started getting 100 dollar phones for a bit

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No I bashed it up when I got it and got a cover. I went thru 6 phones in 12 months once. Not all posh ones tho. I realized I kept breaking them and started getting 100 dollar phones for a bit
Actually I hope it was 18 months now I think about it. My coworkers thought it was Hilarious. It was a combination or work and when I was drunk outside of work. They found it very funny to say the least

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Actually I hope it was 18 months now I think about it. My coworkers thought it was Hilarious. It was a combination or work and when I was drunk outside of work. They found it very funny to say the least
Ever drop one down a toilet? I know people chat on the phone when they're having a whazz.

A neighbour back in your favourite steak eating hangout dropped his in a slush puddle so I brought him inside and put it in a container filled with rice...it actually worked.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was searching for a gif of that countdown computer on lost, and found that horse hitting that woman.