General What's the most ridiculous thing you've said?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
My is (shouted at a young girl), "I AM NOT MACAULAY CULKIN! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
For sure some stuff as a kid.

Like I remember being in a car with my dad and talking about rain, and a revelation came to me that if rain comes from clouds it has to have a distinct cut off point where it doesn't rain anymore. Since I never realized this before I said something like "prolly Noone has ever stood right on that edge being half in rain and half not, right?" or something.

Just one example.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ha. Now you mention it I think I called my mum a wanker and ran off. Must have been 7-8

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
As a stoned teenager hanging out in a park at night with some friends one night, I couldn't quickly find the Southern Cross constellation in the sky (it was behind a cloud). Before I could stop myself, I was appalled to hear myself wondering out loud "maybe it's one of those constellations that you can only see in the Northern hemisphere."

The Southern Cross is, of course, prominently featured on the flags of both Australia AND New Zealand. Also Brazil, to a lesser extent.

Also, it's named the Southern Cross.

Also, 1 out of every 3 Australian males aged 12 and up has it tattooed on their chest, arm or calf.

I don't expect to ever say anything dumber than that out loud, for the rest of my life. Jesus, I'd be hard pressed to top it deliberately, let alone accidentally.

??