Personal Whats the Weather like at your neck of the woods?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

People in @Bones Nose's neighborhood wait under trees holding pots for shit like this

Yea all those immigrants from Ecuador and Guatemala that you vote to import are the biggest consumers.

Selling the meat has become a lucrative business as these south americans use iguana in traditional dishes. I thinks its 60$ a pound for cleaned deboned meat which makes it more expensive than steak and lobster

Chicken of the tree indeed

M

member 3289

Yea all those immigrants from Ecuador and Guatemala that you vote to import are the biggest consumers.

Selling the meat has become a lucrative business as these south americans use iguana in traditional dishes. I thinks its 60$ a pound for cleaned deboned meat which makes it more expensive than steak and lobster

Chicken of the tree indeed
You're white trash enough to try it so let me know how it tastes.

I'm ok with not contacting salmonella.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Got about 40 hours of hard rain coming down starting now

Cancelled my Jobs till Wednesday

I will be shitposting off and on so bear with me fellas

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Unseasonably warm here. Wishing we would get some snow or at least a deep freeze to kill off bugs for the spring and summer.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Unseasonably warm here. Wishing we would get some snow or at least a deep freeze to kill off bugs for the spring and summer.
sounds like a healthy spider population brewing

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yeah and ants.
spread diatomaceous earth around your buildings
It will eliminate the ants...tiny sharp fossils that cut the exoskeletons of insects

It will kill off most insects other than earthworms

It is a very fine dust so wear a mask

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
spread diatomaceous earth around your buildings
It will eliminate the ants...tiny sharp fossils that cut the exoskeletons of insects

It will kill off most insects other than earthworms

It is a very fine dust so wear a mask
Nice. Where can I find that?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nice. Where can I find that?
garden store...Home Depot type places...maybe Lowes
surely can be ordered

I got like a 40-50 pound bag and have been using it for like 4 years...totally did a number on the ants

Downside is it will kill beneficial insects also like lady bugs...kills harder shelled insects with very high success rate

It is used with livestock and on farms so anyplace that sells that type of stuff.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Not really cold. Cloudy, rainy.
A week ago it was blue skies and sunshine.
In other years there has been snow at this time of year. That is in Essen, Germany.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
garden store...Home Depot type places...maybe Lowes
surely can be ordered

I got like a 40-50 pound bag and have been using it for like 4 years...totally did a number on the ants

Downside is it will kill beneficial insects also like lady bugs...kills harder shelled insects with very high success rate

It is used with livestock and on farms so anyplace that sells that type of stuff.
Great info. I will pick up a bag in the spring.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It was so nice Sunday. Mid 60s and sunny.

Today it's raining, cold and miserable.

Probably won't see the sun for another 2 weeks.

Malakas

Jan 25, 2020
39 today. We are suppose to get some snow tomorrow unfortunately . Loved it when I was a kid , I hate it now .

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
39 today. We are suppose to get some snow tomorrow unfortunately . Loved it when I was a kid , I hate it now .
I like it for a couple of days when it looks all pretty. When you can't move your car for week and then it gets all slushy it can ram it.