Shake 'em off
- Dec 31, 2014
- Rinse the Rollie Eggmaster cooking chamber before first use. Do not immerse in water or any other liquid.
- To turn on, plug the appliance into an electrical outlet.
- Hold the appliance horizontally and apply 2 short sprays of nonstick cooking spray.
- During cooking place the Rollie Eggmaster vertically on a flat surface.
- Crack 1 to 2 large eggs directly into the Rollie Eggmaster cooking chamber. Or, if you’d like, crack eggs in a cup and pour into the Rollie Eggmaster cooking chamber. NEVER BEAT THE EGGS.