Lifestyle Whats the worst piece of kitchen tech? Is it this?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken did you order one?
My wife bought me this over the winter, I’ve been waiting to take it out for a test drive.

Look at the picture of the boiling method. Those hot dogs curl up like the finest shrimp.

For this Weekend’s UFC I might do a playful take on a shrimp cocktail, but instead of shrimp, I’ll hang hot dogs over the side of a chilled glass.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My wife bought me this over the winter, I’ve been waiting to take it out for a test drive.

Look at the picture of the boiling method. Those hot dogs curl up like the finest shrimp.

For this Weekend’s UFC I might do a playful take on a shrimp cocktail, but instead of shrimp, I’ll hang hot dogs over the side of a chilled glass.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dafuq?

Those pictures are from the actual advertisement for the product, the ones that are meant to entice us to buy?

That's the least repellent pictures they could manage?
turd on a stick bro
trust me it's good

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

dude
20 hot dog recipes