Sports Whats up with Ja Morant?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Man, I don’t know. It has me baffled. Then again, he’s a young kid and he’s a rich and famous star. I’m thinking he grows out of this shit.

I reserve the right to edit this if he turns into a full thug.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He's really embracing the Memphis lifestyle
He really needs to separate himself from the thugs he's running with. Nothing good can come from it. Make your $300 million and ride off into the sunset after the career is over.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Guns are kinda fashion accessories NBA players bring to clubs these days I think.

The bigger stars carry the really big heaters.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Could possibly be a carryover from the popular music world.

In fact we could start seeing some cross promotional gunplay between the two industries soon if I'm right.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The kids are gonna be impressed when they hear J-Money was packin' in that nightclub.

Could be a shoe promotion deal in it for him if he plays his cards right.

This kid obviously understands the NBA fanbase and marketing. You can see he must have gone to a good school to be this business savvy.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe they can call him Bugsy Morant now.

That's a pretty gangster handle.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
When you have millions of dollars,lots of fixers and sycophants you probably start thinking you have impunity from the law it probably messes with your head he lives another reality in his brain.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Need the full context of said incident

But, not a smart move on his part

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Unless he possesses the gun illegally, who gives a fuck?
I dont. I'm a legal carry kinda guy But after the shit he went thru just a month or so ago, I'd think that he'd lay low a bit. And whether he wants to accept it or not, he's a role model to kids. Him acting like a thug on camera isn't a good look.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I dont. I'm a legal carry kinda guy But after the shit he went thru just a month or so ago, I'd think that he'd lay low a bit. And whether he wants to accept it or not, he's a role model to kids. Him acting like a thug on camera isn't a good look.
Do we know the full story of what happened a month ago? Ie, Did he break any laws at the time? This reeks of anti-gun propaganda.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Do we know the full story of what happened a month ago? Ie, Did he break any laws at the time? This reeks of anti-gun propaganda.
All I saw was him brandishing a gun in a night club on Instgram. And now he's doing it again in this video. I'm sure some of the hell he caught the first time was from the always offended crowd. Some was from the anti-gun crowd. But he caught a suspension from the NBA because they have an image they want upheld and a code of conduct in their contracts.

Me...I just think the dude is being fucking stupid. He wasn't raised in the thug lifestyle but has adopted it since he made it into the NBA. He has hundreds of millions on the line in contracts and sponsorships, and he's putting that at risk to be 'hard' on Instagram.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
All I saw was him brandishing a gun in a night club on Instgram. And now he's doing it again in this video. I'm sure some of the hell he caught the first time was from the always offended crowd. Some was from the anti-gun crowd. But he caught a suspension from the NBA because they have an image they want upheld and a code of conduct in their contracts.

Me...I just think the dude is being fucking stupid. He wasn't raised in the thug lifestyle but has adopted it since he made it into the NBA. He has hundreds of millions on the line in contracts and sponsorships, and he's putting that at risk to be 'hard' on Instagram.
I think dude is stupid and the NBA is rabidly anti-gun. In this case I side with the stupid guy.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
My thoughts?

I agree it's poor judgement, but if he didn't break any laws then who cares? (I haven't watched either video)