Lifestyle What's wrong with Jennifer Aniston?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She just got divorced again.

Why is she not able to hold a stable relationship? She is like an older version of taylor Swift it seems. I remember someone said the reason Taylor can't keep a man is because she only takes it in the ass, I wonder what Jennifer's major malfunction is? She's close to 50 now.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
This is just a theory but -- I think people who have a very guarded persona as being a cool sane put together chick that never loses her cool might actually be the total opposite in private.

That or she has major weird funky body odor.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Brad Pitt married
Paul Rudd
John Meyer
Vince Vaughan
Justin Theroux married
Gerard Butler
Paul sculfor
Tate donovan engaged

How comes everyone's favorite crush next door always gets dumped. There's something we don't know going on.

My guess is she has very bad BO

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is just a theory but -- I think people who have a very guarded persona as being a cool sane put together chick that never loses her cool might actually be the total opposite in private.

That or she has major weird funky body odor.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
You ever seen the movie Eyes Wide Shut?

You know those chicks in the masks -- that's Jennifer Aniston -- she sold her soul and now is passed around the Hollywood FreeMasonic circles....in return she gets those big movie deals, commercials, tv spots ....always a price for that Celeb Status.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Brad Pitt married
Paul Rudd
John Meyer
Vince Vaughan
Justin Theroux married
Gerard Butler
Paul sculfor
Tate donovan engaged

How comes everyone's favorite crush next door always gets dumped. There's something we don't know going on.

My guess is she has very bad BO
Proof you read Cosmopolitan Magazine.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

You know those chicks in the masks -- that's Jennifer Aniston -- she sold her soul and now is passed around the Hollywood FreeMasonic circles....in return she gets those big movie deals, commercials, tv spots ....always a price for that Celeb Status.

No I haven't watched that movie.

I searched for Jennifer Anniston BO and It threw some box office figures at me.

Someone has already thought this out and is one step ahead

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

Her breathe smells like shit too
No lie, they eat shit

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
No I haven't watched that movie.

I searched for Jennifer Anniston BO and It threw some box office figures at me.

Someone has already thought this out and is one step ahead
On a serious note
Wtf
Watch that movie, it could have been better had Kubrick had final cut but it's still fantastic

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Proof you read Cosmopolitan Magazine.
Just got an update on my telephone via a newspaper app and googled Jennifer Anniston love life . I find it strange that she can literally have anyone she wants, rich and famous, but they all dump her

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On a serious note
Wtf
Watch that movie, it could have been better had Kubrick had final cut but it's still fantastic
The one with Nicole Kidman? I have never in my life wanted to see that movie. Wtf are you guys talking about

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ya but really she's not in it that much
Tom is in EVERY scene though

If you like Kubrick at all watch that fucking movie
It's great
Okay. I thought it was just some bullshit love movie about tom and Nicole. Is there a story?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Okay. I thought it was just some bullshit love movie about tom and Nicole. Is there a story?
It is kind of a love story but more about a guy who finds out his wife has fantasized about other men and then the man kind of goes on a search for himself from there

It goes into a lot of dark shit dealing with secret societies and what the elite do behind closed doors

It's just told in a perfect way like Kubrick always does

The only real letdown I find is the score, Kubrick died while doing the final edits of the movie so they only had notes to go on and if you know Kubrick, his notes mean shit, he changes his mind about everything from one moment to the next, a big reason his movies always took so fucking long to come out

There is a really annoying piano key that plays repeatedly that I highly doubt Kubrick would have done and again you have to know Kubrick style but everything means something in his movies
If he changed his mind on a scene and had to reshoot (which he was notorious for) I'm going to assume his choice for the music for that scene would change as well

Honestly if you don't know Kubrick much, you won't even notice that stuff though

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It is kind of a love story but more about a guy who finds out his wife has fantasized about other men and then the man kind of goes on a search for himself from there

It goes into a lot of dark shit dealing with secret societies and what the elite do behind closed doors

It's just told in a perfect way like Kubrick always does

The only real letdown I find is the score, Kubrick died while doing the final edits of the movie so they only had notes to go on and if you know Kubrick, his notes mean shit, he changes his mind about everything from one moment to the next, a big reason his movies always took so fucking long to come out

There is a really annoying piano key that plays repeatedly that I highly doubt Kubrick would have done and again you have to know Kubrick style but everything means something in his movies
If he changed his mind on a scene and had to reboot which he was notorious for) I'm going to assume his choice for the music for that scene would change as well

Honestly if you don't know Kubrick much, you won't even notice that stuff though
I'm not gonna lie I didn't know it was a Kubrick movie. That alone is enough for me to watch it. I'll report back one day once I've dumped jenniJen Aniston

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
You can add Halle Berry to the list.

Not sure what the answer is, but I'd love to disappoint them both while trying to find out.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
You can add Halle Berry to the list.

Not sure what the answer is, but I'd love to disappoint them both while trying to find out.
Wasn't she married for a very very long time?

I don't think a separation here and there in your lifetime is the same as a lifetime of very short relationships.