Lifestyle What's wrong with Jennifer Aniston?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kid

Banned
Feb 12, 2018
She just got divorced again.

Why is she not able to hold a stable relationship? She is like an older version of taylor Swift it seems. I remember someone said the reason Taylor can't keep a man is because she only takes it in the ass, I wonder what Jennifer's major malfunction is? She's close to 50 now.
Fear of divorced. She manifested what she fear the most. She seem like a nice gir what a shame.

I wonder was type of relationship she had with her dad? Daddy issues affect Chicas when they get older big time.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Hate to say it but she’s been burned way before Brad armpit.......she just waits for it and wills it to happen.......once she got her tits done, that was added to her transparency

Hate to say it but she’s been burned way before Brad armpit.......she just waits for it and wills it to happen.......once she got her tits done, that was added to her transparency
Post your picture faggit.

I NOW DENOUNCE ANY CUNT WHO COMMENTS ON LOOKS THAT HAS NEVER POSTED THEIR PICTURE

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Post your picture faggit.

I NOW DENOUNCE ANY CUNT WHO COMMENTS ON LOOKS THAT HAS NEVER POSTED THEIR PICTURE
A picture of what momo?

Of her when she was 18 and her boyfriend mentally scarred her by bagging her best friend because she wasn’t right for him and it had nothing to do with her......

K, let me go google searching for that one

A picture of what momo?

Of her when she was 18 and her boyfriend mentally scarred her by bagging her best friend because she wasn’t right for him and it had nothing to do with her......

K, let me go google searching for that one
Of You

Post a picture of you.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
You're sexy
Lol.........ironically, we were at Drayton manor yesterday and I went to grab some food for the wife and daughter and my wife said, in like a grade school kind of way, “Robbie, um, you really are handsome, I watched you the walk the whole way over here”.......first kind comment she’s given me in a long time.....

And for the record, I’m not handsome but I’ll take it......

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
seems like a good deal for justin theroux he gets to find himself a younger woman now while being on an HBO show.

barely noticed aniston is 49, damn.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
You can add Halle Berry to the list.

Not sure what the answer is, but I'd love to disappoint them both while trying to find out.
So much correct.

Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston are both at the top of my list. Lucky for me they keep my hopes alive by becoming single again every few months.