General What's your favorite energy drink?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Everytime you post about squirrels I'll know you're high on monster.
There are three that live near my apartment. They often hang out in one of the trees on the way to the parking area. One prefers walnuts, one prefers almonds, and one prefers hazelnuts.

They usually have my schedule down - they know when I leave and when I get back home. Last week some woman saw me feeding them and had to stop out of pure astonishment.

Woman: They're not afraid of you at all.

Me: They're used to me.

Woman: Wow, you must have a special gift or something.

Me: Correct.

fiwagem

Lurker
Feb 15, 2023
For all you young pups under 90 let's hear it...

1 - Original Green Monster
2 - Rockstar Punched
3 - Full Throttle Blue Agave
After that I like Bang Liquid x Energy drink and most of the zero sugar options of Monster and Rockstar...
After a long day at work, I sometimes have a red bull on the drive home. It's the only energy drink I can tolerate.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

i drank this shit and felt like i was going to have a fuckin heart attack. thanks GSP
They give these out for free during the long beach grand Prix every year i mix them with whiskey I sneak in to save money on booze with is 22 bucks a cocktail at that event. Security ia also not going to notice your snuck in booze if it is poured into a drink the event sponsor is giving out.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Black no cream or sugar

that energy shit is going to rot your teeth andyour gut
It is definitely bad for the intestines I only drink energy drinks like 2 times a year usually when I get one for free. I do coffee with a little bit of unflavored creamer no sugar diabetes runs in my family.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
They don't make it anymore.I would drink 3 a day.They only costs .99 cents a can.

I got to where the owner would sell me a case for $24.00.

1679798756123.png

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Now it's these.But I gotta warn you fellas.I drank so many that I got a horrible pain in my side that felt like I got stabbed.A guy on the jobsite warned me,but since it never happened to me in over a year,I didn't believe him.God damn,I made a mistake.I don't even drink any energy drinks anymore.

1679798918728.png

Last edited:

FedorFerguson

Mar 21, 2023
The original green Monster. I always pair it with a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos. If you haven't tried it, try it and report back.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
They don't make it anymore.I would drink 3 a day.They only costs .99 cents a can.

I got to where the owner would sell me a case for $24.00.

View attachment 84766
Those were so fucking good and such a steal. I used to get them in the bay...

Now it's these.But I gotta warn you fellas.I drank so many that I got a horrible pain in my side that felt like I got stabbed.A guy at on the jobsite warned me,but since it never happened to me in over a year,I didn't believe him.God damn,I made a mistake.I don't even drink any energy drinks anymore.

View attachment 84767
If you have the Save Mart app you can get a free one this weekend. I just got a couple and gonna try them maybe tomorrow...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Now it's these.But I gotta warn you fellas.I drank so many that I got a horrible pain in my side that felt like I got stabbed.A guy on the jobsite warned me,but since it never happened to me in over a year,I didn't believe him.God damn,I made a mistake.I don't even drink any energy drinks anymore.

View attachment 84767
This thing never gave me energy the only Starbucks drinks I liked was the nitro stuff.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
On the off chance I drink them it’s typically the red then green amps.

monsters are just plain awful.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Been 10 years, I used to hit a Red Bull or some Orange Drink that had alcohol

2 drip coffees/day is more coffee than I feel good on

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
It is definitely bad for the intestines I only drink energy drinks like 2 times a year usually when I get one for free. I do coffee with a little bit of unflavored creamer no sugar diabetes runs in my family.

When I was younger black beauties, adderall, amphetamines and cocaine were our energy drink.

Now I think my heart would explode if I tried any energy drink. Even black coffee gives me the jitters lol

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I don't know but it doesn't give you that on edge feeling that you get from a lot of energy drinks. The source of the caffeine is green coffee beans.
Can't fuck with those cuz I need the carbonation. The only exception I made was with these...

15542277627_10279d6c34_z.jpg

Monster used to make these that had no caffiene but they didn't do too well sadly...

7878cc5ab28d8a837dd76365d1d643ee_large.png

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I don't expect people that haven't tried it to know. Rockstar certainly makes drinks that aren't carbonated. I've fucked up and bought a few of them before. Now when I'm trying something new I read the label to make sure. The organic one that I like isn't sold everywhere, so it might not be too popular.