What's your favourite Xmas movie?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Running out of time to watch them so what are some you enjoy every year?

For nostalgic reasons I love the old Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Elf is the best one for newer ones

Scrooged always makes me laugh too. Best lines...
Props man tries to attach antlers to a mouse]
Props man: I can't get the antlers glued to this little guy. We tried Crazy Glue, but it don't work.
Frank Cross: Did you try staples?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My childhood right there haha
Remember Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son Jamie from Jingle All The Way? Here’s what actor Jake Lloyd looks like now

Last year, Jake hit the headlines after being arrested for reckless driving, driving without a license and resisting arrest.

His mum Lisa revealed that he suffers from schizophrenia and the driving incident was brought on after he failed to take his medication.

After spending 10 months in prison, Jake was transferred to a psychiatric facility in April for help with his mental illness.

It has been reported that there is no set time for his release from the unit.

Remember Jamie from Jingle All The Way? Here's what Jake Lloyd looks like now

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Remember Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son Jamie from Jingle All The Way? Here’s what actor Jake Lloyd looks like now

Last year, Jake hit the headlines after being arrested for reckless driving, driving without a license and resisting arrest.

His mum Lisa revealed that he suffers from schizophrenia and the driving incident was brought on after he failed to take his medication.

After spending 10 months in prison, Jake was transferred to a psychiatric facility in April for help with his mental illness.

:(

P

Punch

Running out of time to watch them so what are some you enjoy every year?

For nostalgic reasons I love the old Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Elf is the best one for newer ones

Scrooged always makes me laugh too. Best lines...
Props man tries to attach antlers to a mouse]
Props man: I can't get the antlers glued to this little guy. We tried Crazy Glue, but it don't work.
Frank Cross: Did you try staples?
It's a Wonderful Life.

Christmas tradition.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Damn life's a bitch

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They should bring him back in the star wars movies. Say qui gon Jin cloned him using that mitichlorian sample but he turned out bad
It's "midi-chlorians" there champ.
Remind me never to pick you in the TMMAC spelling grand prix. Jesus Christmas....

ANYWAY.....
o_O

It's a Wonderful Life is a tradition

" what do you want do you want the Moon Mary? I'd throw a lasso around it and you could swallow it up and it dissolve in your mouth and Moonbeams would shoot out your fingertips is that what you want I'll give it to you real good Mary know what I'm saying Mary?"

Buffalo girl I make you come out tonight...