What's your jam right now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I've seen them 3 times and 2 out of 3 they didn't sound great and the third time we were late and only caught half of the set. I'd still go see them again. A small bar would be cool unless crowded venues aren't your thing.
So I've seen Deftones about a half dozen times. They were great the first time then sort of slogged down a bit and then went to complete shit. Nothing in tune. Chino fumbling through the lyrics. Terrible. Saw them once again at a small venue and they were pretty good again. Then I saw them last year at an amphitheater in Charlotte and they sounded better than I've ever heard them. Fantastic energy and sound. I felt bad for Incubus having to try to follow them.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
So I've seen Deftones about a half dozen times. They were great the first time then sort of slogged down a bit and then went to complete shit. Nothing in tune. Chino fumbling through the lyrics. Terrible. Saw them once again at a small venue and they were pretty good again. Then I saw them last year at an amphitheater in Charlotte and they sounded better than I've ever heard them. Fantastic energy and sound. I felt bad for Incubus having to try to follow them.
I must have caught them in the slogged down/complete shit era. Was like a crappy tribute band.
I'd love to see them play well live.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I must have caught them in the slogged down/complete shit era. Was like a crappy tribute band.
I'd love to see them play well live.
I think they've cleaned up their act a bit which would definitely explain the difference that I saw between the fantastic show last year and the terrible show where it seemed like even the instruments were on heroin.