General What's your last meal?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
You know you die at sunrise. Lethal injection, firing squad, The Grim Reaper takes your soul, whatever, you will die at first light.

What's your last meal going to be? Personally I'm torn between pizza or a ribeye with fried potatoes and sauteed spinach. And of course copious amounts of vodka.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I change my mind on this frequently.

I think at this moment I would just love to be able to cook up some good veal Marsala with mushrooms and asparagus and have people enjoy it before my whole world burns : D

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Boiled Crawfish and fried softshell crab-
Has always been my favorite foods but can't get it in the PNW.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Something that would give me the most vile and liquid shits the world has ever seen. I would hope to hold it in long enough for the execution to take place, and would hope it would be so aweful that those taking care of removing my remains would need to wear hazmat suits. That day they would earn their pay.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Beef with green pepper and black bean sauce “very, very, very, very, very hot” (vvvvv hot is how the girl writes it on the slip)

And boiled rice

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Something that would give me the most vile and liquid shits the world has ever seen. I would hope to hold it in long enough for the execution to take place, and would hope it would be so aweful that those taking care of removing my remains would need to wear hazmat suits. That day they would earn their pay.
Lmao