Lifestyle What's your lowest and highest weight as an adult?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I gotta give my probation officer 48 hours notice if I'm finna leave the 954
Is there any chance of appealing a probation revocation?

asking for a friend that just got revoked and got 80 days in county

Felony DUI was original charge

T

The Big Guy

Is there any chance of appealing a probation revocation?

asking for a friend that just got revoked and got 80 days in county

Felony DUI was original charge
Yea but his sentence would likely be up before it got any wheels unless a judge ordered him out during the appeal. Once your on probation it's a tough break. In Florida you get issued a prison ID number with your probation because they know how it ends

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yea but his sentence would likely be up before it got any wheels unless a judge ordered him out during the appeal. Once your on probation it's a tough break. In Florida you get issued a prison ID number with your probation because they know how it ends
I figured as much

He thinks his lawyer might get him out by this friday
I think he is fucked, I don't know the details of his probation violations though(I can't trust him to be telling me the truth about legal stuff)

I figure he is just being optimistic about it

Told him not to fuck around with probation...He fucked around a lot...PO probably only knows about 1% of his fuckery since release in october 2020

T

The Big Guy

I figured as much

He thinks his lawyer might get him out by this friday
I think he is fucked, I don't know the details of his probation violations though(I can't trust him to be telling me the truth about legal stuff)

I figure he is just being optimistic about it

Told him not to fuck around with probation...He fucked around a lot...PO probably only knows about 1% of his fuckery since release in october 2020
Everyone's optimistic. I've seen optimism that made me proud and sad of fellow men. It's like a crutch in the first weeks of two of lockup

Tell him to do calisthenics and keep track of numbers. Read books. Learn some new card games. 80 days and they will let him out early probably

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Everyone's optimistic. I've seen optimism that made me proud and sad of fellow men. It's like a crutch in the first weeks of two of lockup

Tell him to do calisthenics and keep track of numbers. Read books. Learn some new card games. 80 days and they will let him out early probably
In oregon I don't think they let you out early if revoked

He knows to read and work out, got all skinny and buff last time when he did the initial 84 days

Problem is when he gets free he rebels like a childish dumbass and goes off the rails...Hopefully this time is different but optimism is a bitch as you say.

T

The Big Guy

In oregon I don't think they let you out early if revoked

He knows to read and work out, got all skinny and buff last time when he did the initial 84 days

Problem is when he gets free he rebels like a childish dumbass and goes off the rails...Hopefully this time is different but optimism is a bitch as you say.
I got two friends that are 35-36 both looking at 20+ right now. People dont always change and it sucks losing lifelong friends to foolish traps

M

member 3289

Give us a mcnugget computer simulation of us settling this decade old score he started with my grandfather back in 1947.
Scenario 1 (likelihood 1-10%) - Throb goes in for a sloppy TD like Paul Craig did against Nikita Krylov, only he lacks the submission game of Craig. He thought he'd get you to tap but his head ends up tapping the canvas:

Scenario 2 (likelihood 90-99%) - Throb sends you a message like this a few days before your scheduled fight:

T

The Big Guy

Scenario 1 (likelihood 1-10%) - Throb goes in for a sloppy TD like Paul Craig did against Nikita Krylov, only he lacks the submission game of Craig. He thought he'd get you to tap but his head ends up tapping the canvas:

Scenario 2 (likelihood 90-99%) - Throb sends you a message like this a few days before your scheduled fight:

Solid post lol