What's your political compass? take test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Right guys, Thought I'd try a little experiment amongst our community...

I've just done this Political Compass, which asks a bunch of questions and outlines where your political beliefs align.

Here's mine: Left-Libertarian

test here: https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
I took it years ago, mine is about the same as you two.

It's a good discussion starter, a lot of people have no idea where they truly stand. Especially Americans :)

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.0

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.15

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.46

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It must suck being American and only having an ultra right wing party and a right wing party to choose from. Then again, it isn't much different in the UK. :(

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It must suck being American and only having an ultra right wing party and a right wing party to choose from. Then again, it isn't much different in the UK. :(
Exactly mate, the main news and media over here in UK push either Labour or Conservatives and there isn't a huge fucking difference between them anymore.

The nearest political party to my beliefs used to be the liberal democrats but clegg there leader is fucking useless and sold his soul to the devil......Looks like i'm voting Green party....which is weird because I agree on so many things with them but I don't agree with removing our trident / nuclear deterrent.....but alas....they are mostly definitely the less of all the evils in UK politics.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Exactly mate, the main news and media over here in UK push either Labour or Conservatives and there isn't a huge fucking difference between them anymore.

The nearest political party to my beliefs used to be the liberal democrats but clegg there leader is fucking useless and sold his soul to the devil......Looks like i'm voting Green party....which is weird because I agree on so many things with them but I don't agree with removing our trident / nuclear deterrent.....but alas....they are mostly definitely the less of all the evils in UK politics.
I agree that is a major failing with the Green party. They have so many good policies, but are so naive when it comes to world affairs.