Society What's your solution for this?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Florida Teens Carjack, Sexually Assault Woman Repeatedly While Forcing Her To Withdraw Cash

View attachment 78300

POMPANO BEACH, Fla. – Detectives with the Broward Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit arrested an 18-year-old and a 16-year-old on charges that include sexual battery and kidnapping.

According to investigators around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 14, Corey Jones and a 16-year-old male, committed armed kidnapping and sexual battery on an adult female by carjacking her at gunpoint.

Detectives said the two armed males approached the victim as she was returning home and forced her into the backseat of her car. The suspects drove her to an unknown location and sexually battered her multiple times. Then they drove her to a bank ATM and forced her to withdraw money from her account and sexually battered her again. The victim was able to get help when the suspects eventually forced her out of her car and fled in it.

On Thursday, Sept. 15, detectives located the victim’s vehicle in Pompano Beach and observed Jones in the driver’s seat. Jones attempted to flee but was swiftly taken into custody. In his attempt to evade deputies Jones dropped two phones; one of the recovered phones belonged to the victim.

On Friday, Sept. 16, detectives took the 16-year-old male into custody and transported him to the Juvenile Assessment Center for processing.

Florida Teens Carjack, Sexually Assault Woman Repeatedly While Forcing Her To Withdraw Cash, Deputies Say - Breaking911
"Teens".
If he's gotta a swinging dick quit the propaganda.

Maybe DeSantis can ship him to Venezuela.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
let's say that GM Steve gets picked up for his 2nd DUI in 12 months, blows .21
same night, Plumber Bob gets picked up for his 2nd DUI in 12 months, blows .21

both go before the judge, judge sets both bails at $50k.
Steve calls his wife and posts $5k, goes home, doesn't tell his employer...stays home and working until his day in court. Pushes it out, pleads down because the DA is sick of it being on his docket...Steve pays a fine, does a couple weekends in jail on work furlough.

Bob doesn't have $5k in his checking. Bob has to tell his boss he can't work for 2 weeks until he can get in front of the judge. Bob gets fired. Bob can't make his car payment, Bob can't find work because he has no transportation. Bob has to plead guilty and take the full rap just to keep from losing his house. Bob's got a felony on his record now and has to report it to every employer.

2 people charged with the same crime, given the same cash bail. The poor are punished worse than the wealthy.

Now imagine Bob is black and his bail is $100k.
4411192B-9A17-43F7-A68E-34CEB8BBD091.jpeg

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Anyone who doesn't own a pistol & carry it every time they leave the house right now, is a fool.

View: https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1572738411475374081
Very sad state of affairs - media helping spread the hate - Black vs white, Rich vs poor, religion vs religion... the old divide and conquer ..unfortunately their tactics are working.

I always believe if we were to shut off the TVs and social media was to disappear the people would come together and realize we have more in common then thought...one race of humans...not being divided..

I still think love and peace can prevail but certainly in these times one should carry for their own protection.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Just how many do you know?
maybe a dozen? it's a sliding scale, but I'd say about a dozen of the "white nationalist/race separatist" type...about as many "black nationalist/race separatist". I only know a few "brown power/race separatist" though. I should probably expand my circle in that direction

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
maybe a dozen? it's a sliding scale, but I'd say about a dozen of the "white nationalist/race separatist" type...about as many "black nationalist/race separatist". I only know a few "brown power/race separatist" though. I should probably expand my circle in that direction

A dozen?! OMG! Where in this godforsaken country are you? I only know one. Well, at this point he is still just a suspect. If I knew for sure then I wouldn’t have anything else to do with him.