Society What's your solution for this?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
That’s when you just plow through them. Why would you stop & get out in that situation? Because she’s a brainwashed, sensitive type that doesn’t understand the situation she’s in.

The one time I had my family in the car & there was a BLM protest holding up traffic up ahead. I looked at my wife & said “if they approach the car, I’m jumping the curb & driving through them” she started to freak out until I asked her if she’d rather get dragged out of the car, beaten, raped & possibly killed. At that point she looked forward & replied with “don’t get stuck”.

Fortunately the mob was dispersed by police less than a block ahead of us. We were boxed in bumper to bumper with the sidewalk as the only “emergency” exit. We were also in her fusion instead of my truck. She started to take things a bit more seriously after that.

It’s also a good lesson to listen to local radio stations instead of a playlist while driving in an urban area. Local radio was all over the mob but we had no idea until stuck in traffic & changing to local radio.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That’s when you just plow through them. Why would you stop & get out in that situation? Because she’s a brainwashed, sensitive type that doesn’t understand the situation she’s in.

The one time I had my family in the car & there was a BLM protest holding up traffic up ahead. I looked at my wife & said “if they approach the car, I’m jumping the curb & driving through them” she started to freak out until I asked her if she’d rather get dragged out of the car, beaten, raped & possibly killed. At that point she looked forward & replied with “don’t get stuck”.

Fortunately the mob was dispersed by police less than a block ahead of us. We were boxed in bumper to bumper with the sidewalk as the only “emergency” exit. We were also in her fusion instead of my truck. She started to take things a bit more seriously after that.

It’s also a good lesson to listen to local radio stations instead of a playlist while driving in an urban area. Local radio was all over the mob but we had no idea until stuck in traffic & changing to local radio.
Im old enough to remember this. They get in my way, they’re a hood ornament.

D62D4AE5-8CE3-458C-B244-FFA99618B8CC.png

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Im old enough to remember this. They get in my way, they’re a hood ornament.

View attachment 86255
I’m old enough as well.

Grew up going to a gang school south of Fresno. White kids were the minority. I’m very familiar with how we are treated in these scenarios.

My wife otoh, grew up as a privileged private school girl from k-12. Then moved to SLO for Calpoly (where we met). She’s never experienced the poor side of humanity & now that we’re in Sacramento she’s getting glimpses & doesn’t like it at all. Her lifetime of programming & sheltering is slow to break but has several cracks in it now.

It’s amazing what a dose of reality does & how much she fights to avoid it.