General Wheeler Walker Jr.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's a funny dude. It's kind of amazing that he's gaining traction.
He has a podcast now...I enjoy it...he is my type of guy

Just had cowboy cerrone on.

The music is really rather good, top musicians.

He writes most of his own songs and that is very rare in country music...I am speaking of the musical aspect...obviously he is writing the lyrics.

His Podcast with Billy Joe Shaver is really great

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He's on the Howard Stern wrap up show now and he's so funny. I love this schtick and that he's stuck to it and is really making something out of it.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's on the Howard Stern wrap up show now and he's so funny. I love this schtick and that he's stuck to it and is really making something out of it.
I think it is no longer a schtick for him.
Some real outlaw shit going on...wheeler walker jr killed ben hoffman and buried him out back IMO

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
He has a podcast now...I enjoy it...he is my type of guy

Just had cowboy cerrone on.

The music is really rather good, top musicians.

He writes most of his own songs and that is very rare in country music...I am speaking of the musical aspect...obviously he is writing the lyrics.

His Podcast with Billy Joe Shaver is really great
Didn't know he had a podcast, might have to check that out. I'm pretty sure he uses legit musicians based out of Nashville. I'm a big fan of old country, from Hank Williams to Willie Nelson to Buck Owens etc., but modern country music is atrocious. In a lot of cases it has more similarity to pop music than what I consider country music. The musicianship isn't always bad, actually often good, but the songs are lame as hell. Just can't get into the modern country.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Didn't know he had a podcast, might have to check that out. I'm pretty sure he uses legit musicians based out of Nashville. I'm a big fan of old country, from Hank Williams to Willie Nelson to Buck Owens etc., but modern country music is atrocious. In a lot of cases it has more similarity to pop music than what I consider country music. The musicianship isn't always bad, actually often good, but the songs are lame as hell. Just can't get into the modern country.
Could you imagine Buck Owens singing " Which one of you queers is gonna suck my dick"?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
First interview is with chris stapleton...Country musics best are loving Wheeler...also has interview with Billy Joe Shaver(he writes a lot of the best country songs of the past and present)...Billy Joe is the genuine article

Yep his band is the same musicians as Hank Williams III nashvilles finest...He says they gave him funny looks when he dropped the "I sucked his dick" line...they love the music he writes and shake their heads at his lyrics...he pays for it all himself so he owns the music outright