General When Animals Attack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I root for the animals.

is it odd that I have zero sympathy for shark attack victims? Hey, Dummy, stay the fuck out of the ocean. Why don't people understand that it is literally a different universe overflowing with shit that can ruin your day?

P

Punch

is it odd that I have zero sympathy for shark attack victims? Hey, Dummy, stay the fuck out of the ocean. Why don't people understand that it is literally a different universe overflowing with shit that can ruin your day?
A little.

Now the matador getting smashed videos, I could watch all day.
I don't have sympathy for either.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
If I had sympathy for either shark attack victims get the win. Plus, Bethany Hamilton (Soul Surfer chick, gave birth to the greatest Halloween costume ever, I'll get back to this.)

But matadors are just fucking cunts, and deserve shit like this.

You might want to NSFW tag this thread after this, as, well, it's um, questionable.

Feel free to delete if this crosses the line.

But back to more joyful funny shit, also known as parenting done right.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Dont know why that gif doesnt post. Probably better off anyways. I'll try again though.

P

Punch

The only time i ever fuck with animals is when i go to hunt. I go hunting like i go to war. Fucking shock and awe. There will be no retaliation. There will be superior firepower and an unfair distance.

Also, i eat what i kill and donate the meat i won't quickly consume to needy families.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Cant find the gif, admittedly, I didn't try too hard. But here is a still shot of the moment of 'Yeah, I'm fucked", also known as the moment where I laugh because you were a cunt and got what you had coming to you.

Needless to say, well, anything.

Again, feel free to edit this as you see fit if this, is, um, questionable content to provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Punch

Cant find the gif, admittedly, I didn't try too hard. But here is a still shot of the moment of 'Yeah, I'm fucked", also known as the moment where I laugh because you were a cunt and got what you had coming to you.

Needless to say, well, anything.

Again, feel free to edit this as you see fit if this, is, um, questionable content to provide.
I like it. Hooked you up with a NSFW spolier.