General When Animals Attack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

That totally works with mountain lions too. I totally choked one out cold with a RNC one time. I learned how to do it from Joe Rogan :D
One time a puma attacked me in the Rockies so I turned the tables on it. I took its back and dug my claws in then crushed the base of its skull and it's neck in my mighty maw.

I'm a Loch Ness monster tho

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
How do we know it's angry? Maybe the guy fed it and it's just following for more. Doesn't seem to be moving very fast for an angry animal.
Its not angry, its not capable of being "angry" its brain cavity is around the size of an adult males thumb.

Animals are basically emotionless, they are here to serve us but also be respected (especially ones with big teeth). They dont have souls, they dont go to heaven, they are basically plants that can self propel hence God giving dominion over animal kind to man kind (See Genesis 1:26, Psalm 8:6, Genesis 1:28 of the Good Book).

I hope that answers your question.

Cheers.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Its not angry, its not capable of being "angry" its brain cavity is around the size of an adult males thumb.

Animals are basically emotionless, they are here to serve us but also be respected (especially ones with big teeth). They dont have souls, they dont go to heaven, they are basically plants that can self propel hence God giving dominion over animal kind to man kind (See Genesis 1:26, Psalm 8:6, Genesis 1:28 of the Good Book).

Cheers.
Well that didn't take long...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Cheers.
So you believe in a god that writes books?

That's cute.