Sports When Charging The Mound Backfires

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
does anyone else find it comical that whenever shit breaks out EVERYONE runs out and joins in?

What is the point of being the 23rd man on the scene? lol How is anyone supposed to fight when you have 50 people all squishing together? I see a lot of bench-clearing and jumping around in these vids but almost no fighting

Hockey is the only sport that handles emotional tension and fighting well imo

edit: just saw the clip where Bautista got hit, that was a nice punch

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
does anyone else find it comical that whenever shit breaks out EVERYONE runs out and joins in?

What is the point of being the 23rd man on the scene? lol How is anyone supposed to fight when you have 50 people all squishing together? I see a lot of bench-clearing and jumping around in these vids but almost no fighting

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
BenAskrensStrikingcoach @Suicidalforlife this cunt was hated by everyone except fuck boy Blue Jays fans like @Lars and Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken

When one team's bench clears the other team is required (unofficially) to run out onto the field as well. Well this pussy flips his bat and is responsible for both benches clearing, but he ends up being the first person to leave the field

View: https://youtu.be/V2wG0Piul_E
I never liked him. I hated his whining and prima donna shit. I hated having to cheer for him.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I thought Harper got the better of that fight with Strickland. Both landed but Harper landed better imo. Also, even though it's easy not to like Bryce Harper, Strickland was the asshole in that encounter.

I remember watching the Nolan Ryan-Robin Ventura encounter the morning after it happened. I couldn't have been older than 11 or 12.
I’d love to go back in time and smash the remote control over that kid’s head.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It has always been Bean IMO as far as baseball is concerned

Lets ask a former pro baseball player, @Heystro for his opinion/experience.
it's a bean ball. chin music from a headhunter.

the game has really been pussified for the sake of hitters and home runs.
Guys like Barry Bonds would have been been killed in the early part of the century. Literally.

the brushback was an art, and the strike zone was huge. A hitter crowding the plate could get his mustache shaved and a called strike on the same pitch.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

i charged the mound in Little League.
And i took the bat with me.

but my dad was the coach on first base, and he intercepted me.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It has always been Bean IMO as far as baseball is concerned

Lets ask a former pro baseball player, @Heystro for his opinion/experience.
It's bean. My brain was hurting reading the early part of this thread. Thank you for setting it straight before I had to.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
My favorite is when the bullpens empty from the outfield to join the fracas in the infield. All the pitchers from both teams run in a group from the outfield side by side until they get to the infield. Then they join the "fight"

Just once I'd like to see them get into it as soon as the bullpen doors fly open and get in a huge fight of their own out by the warning track.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Where is the hugger of nuts getting beam from?
Successful seasons in Florida baseball are about as predictable as Earth's cyclical climate deviations.

Every 5 years, Florida has a good team. As such, the state pays attention to the sport sparingly - and even during a successful season their "fans" usually don't start paying attention until the playoffs start and are often quoted as saying "We still have a team?"

They should stick to what they know: Meth,bath salts and strip clubs.

In short: He's out of his element.

M

member 3289

Successful seasons in Florida baseball are about as predictable as Earth's cyclical climate deviations.

Every 5 years, Florida has a good team. As such, the state pays attention to the sport sparingly - and even during a successful season their "fans" usually don't start paying attention until the playoffs start and are often quoted as saying "We still have a team?"

They should stick to what they know: Meth,bath salts and strip clubs.

In short: He's out of his element.
Miami Marlins' last World Series championship: 2003

Cincinnati Reds' last World Series championship: 1990

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Worthy of being on here - even though this was against my team.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZbG5MPsfYM

Kyle Farnsworth went 6'4", 230 lbs and he was Kansas farmboy strong.
Paul Wilson was from... Florida.

Just because they are pitchers doesn't mean they are pussies.

Last edited: