General When did White Supremacy become White Nationalism?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
You give this monolithic 'media' far too much credit. The reason the dipshits are doing it is because they always let others define the terms, not because it is some conspiracy.

There are instances where people are unfairly labeled as white nationalists. But I'm talking about referring to actual white supremacists as white nationalists. The 'media' didn't start that - it was a deliberate branding strategy by the white supremacists themselves and the media just went along with it.
Yes it was a rebrand by white ethno nationalists because it's more accurate to their ideology which was for an ethno state

Wanting an ethno state and white supremacy are not the same thing

Japan, Poland, and Korea are ethno states...do you call them supremacists?

The Richard Spencer types who think that the United States can become an ethnostate are idiots but it is a more accurate description of their position

And the media does conspire to conflate white people who are nationalists with the ethnos staters and if you disagree with this you're not paying attention

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Yes it was a rebrand by white ethno nationalists because it's more accurate to their ideology which was for an ethno state

The Richard Spencer types who think that the United States can become an ethnostate are idiots but it is a more accurate description of their position

And the media does conspire to conflate white people who are nationalists with the ethnos staters and if you disagree with this you're not paying attention

M

member 3289

These guys just wanna keep warm

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The media did them a favor by changing the name to White Nationalist when Trump started describing himself as a Nationalist. Now it is much easier for the liberal media to draw a fake association between the rise of the almost mythical White Nationalist movement and Trump's use of the word Nationalist.

There is also the attempted association with Germany's Nationalist movement in the 1930s.

By trying to associate them with the term Nationalist, the liberal media has actually done them a favor by softening the term.

I don't think the movement is anywhere near as big as the liberal media make it out to be.