Lifestyle When did you move out?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
18 for college. Returned at 19 then left at 20 for good. Lived with my grandparents intermittently for about 2 years total afterward, but been somehow figuring out how to avoid homelessness for 20 years.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I moved out at 19 and then at 26 after I moved back in to deal with some health issues and debt for about 14 months made some dumb financial decisions that I learned from. I will never move back in if I run into financial problems again I will just move to a cheaper crap state in that u.s which is the other 49 states.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I still live in Splinty @Splinty ’s basement
being a Californian I don't think I have ever seen a basement I figure they are like some sort of urban myth made up thing that only exist in movies we have attics here or guest houses/tool rooms instead of basements.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
being a Californian I don't think I have ever seen a basement I figure they are like some sort of urban myth made up thing that only exist in movies we have attics here or guest houses/tool rooms instead of basements.
You dirty Mexicans can't afford basements.

Myself I was 19 when I left for the royal navy. The greatest Navy in the land. Glad I left tho. It was proppa shit

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I dropped out at 15 & bounced back and forth everywhere. I always had a pad on a floor if I begged for one &/or paid someone something.
I didn't have my "own" apartment until I was 18, but a miscarriage & break-up made that relatively short-lived.
I continued to fail at life because drugs & no sense of responsibility. I was essentially a fatherless juvenile dipping my wick everywhere. I had several 6-month leases here and there and everywhere; Aurora CO, San Francisco CA, Seattle WA. I settled down with purpose at 24, stronger at 25.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I dropped out at 15 & bounced back and forth everywhere. I always had a pad on a floor if I begged for one &/or paid someone something.
I didn't have my "own" apartment until I was 18, but a miscarriage & break-up made that relatively short-lived.
I continued to fail at life because drugs & no sense of responsibility. I was essentially a fatherless juvenile dipping my wick everywhere. I had several 6-month leases here and there and everywhere; Aurora CO, San Francisco CA, Seattle WA. I settled down with purpose at 24, stronger at 25.
Cliffs?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I never fully grasped this until I watched the movie "Zodiac", and realized, "yeah, I don't remember one basement in California".
We called it a rec room.
It's basically where we fought.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
moved out when I was 17, but moved in with my older brother. Then we moved to PHX and moved in with my dad. But at that age, my dad was more like a roommate.

joined the USAF when I was 20, that was when I was on my own for good.