NSFW When every thread turns into Community Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Not sure what is happening but I believe it would work better if they just moved their fingers is a circular motion and not the other way around.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
3 of my friends just got taken to jail. Not sure what happened. They were texting me that they're going to jail now nothing. They are probably all cuffed up. Was just at their place last nite.

M

member 3289

3 of my friends just got taken to jail. Not sure what happened. They were texting me that they're going to jail now nothing. They are probably all cuffed up. Was just at their place last nite.
Knew this was bullshit when you said you had 3 friends

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Going to scene of the arrest to pick up the one girls clothes and purse after work. Odds I get cuffed too? Any bets?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Why do you feed the troll? Any idea about the charges?
No idea yet. Last I heard., one of the girls called me crying and I told her to knock the crying off. It sounds pretty weird. The dude who was there texted me and said his girl was getting taken. Then he said the other girl had a warrant then they all went. No idea what set it off. Prolly tomorrow.

Also the two girls r being taken to the same jail my GF is in lol .And my GF has my pic hanging by her bunk. So this could get good. My girl don't know them or that I was w them. Yet

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
The girl who was crying said she had a warrant which I already knew and she just kept saying sorry. I was tryna make her stop crying before she got to booking. Didn't ask charges