NSFW When every thread turns into Community Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

This is what is known as an incel forum. I managed to threaten a girl to kill her last night night for no reason at all, bet I could make her queef though. And dude, just ignore mail order bride bitch, I posted pics of fresh stab wounds and she calls me fake, ducked @Rhino for a roll in a gym. Straight up loser.
You calling me a loser?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah I'm slowly learning that. I'm not tryna brag about what I do, just posting my life. (Ok maybe bragging about 18yr old) If it was a tv show id watch it. My GF is in jail on same block w girl I was just fucking. Going to end badly no doubt. I'ma break up w my GF. But can't do it while other girl still there. My GF would beat her ass. Idk. Fuck. Have a good nite bro
That’s the thing eh, I don’t see it as bragging just venting.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
This the ass of the one from last page. Hot af. Wish I could post the whole pic. Had to crop half of it out

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this.i have been ignoring the worlds shittiest social worker for years and the chinese lady for quite a while. it made the forum great again
Other than politics @mcgusto seems like an ok short, bit of a homo but that’s to be expected. Can’t fucking stand ladyhands though, always trying to get negative energy going. The liberal sharia law fake fighter is completely useless and the androgynous Chinese lady is stupid as hell.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Ya hard to believe that guy is even a social worker. He came in my thread....didn't even read the op.....called everyone names. Seems like someone who would want to be in social work wouldn't be a huge asshole.
Also I would post pics without being accused of lying. If I was asked to post pics I would. The liar stuff in unnecessary. I don't lie.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Well almost everyone :)