NSFW When every thread turns into Community Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Btw I'm sure no one is gona believe this either or care, but this evening I'm fucking a girl who turned 18 in the last month. She is a friend of the girl who just got arrested. Had sex w her few days ago. Was the tightest pussy I've ever had by far. Like I could put the tip in and someone jump on my back and it still would only go in an inch. She just called me at work. Weeeeeeee. Yes I know my life is shallow. I should read more books and pet a puppy. I can't wait!! Could produce a pic later but no one would believe it anyway so suck it

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Btw I'm sure no one is gona believe this either or care, but this evening I'm fucking a girl who turned 18 in the last month. She is a friend of the girl who just got arrested. Had sex w her few days ago. Was the tightest pussy I've ever had by far. Like I could put the tip in and someone jump on my back and it still would only go in an inch. She just called me at work. Weeeeeeee. Yes I know my life is shallow. I should read more books and pet a puppy. I can't wait!! Could produce a pic later but no one would believe it anyway so suck it
Have you seen her birth certificate?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
You Wana sit there and judge me.......but your job is helping ppl. And u came in this thread without knowing anything About me or my friends and started calling everyone names. So obviously you are terrible at your job. And after you insulted me and everyone I mentioned, now u ask for details about all of us as if I would ever give a fuck about any advice you have. You are a fucking idiot
So what did your friends get framed for?

What is your gf in jail for?

What kind of job do you do that allows you to make big bucks while surfing internet forums at work?

You Wana sit there and judge me.......but your job is helping ppl.
Typical millennial.. everyone should handle you with kid gloves right?

Helping you is pointing out your character flaws and failures in judgement. Coddling those behaviors just allows you to continue on as is.

See, you just proved my previous statement correct. Your girlfriend, 'who is sitting in jail', is an idiot.

Last edited:

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Btw that girl's pussy queefed while I was fingering her wen I pulled my finger out several times which I didn't even know was oossible

Ok done taking bout it probly. Sry

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
and the prison calls are starting to roll in. The dude just called me. Girls will be calling me later. SO im getting 4 different ppl calling me from prison. yay

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Did the grown man who has had 30 different screen names all based on cats just call me creepy? Asking for a friend
This is what is known as an incel forum. I managed to threaten a girl to kill her last night night for no reason at all, bet I could make her queef though. And dude, just ignore mail order bride bitch, I posted pics of fresh stab wounds and she calls me fake, ducked @Rhino for a roll in a gym. Straight up loser.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
This is what is known as an incel forum. I managed to threaten a girl to kill her last night night for no reason at all, bet I could make her queef though. And dude, just ignore mail order bride bitch, I posted pics of fresh stab wounds and she calls me fake, ducked @Rhino for a roll in a gym. Straight up loser.
Yeah I'm slowly learning that. I'm not tryna brag about what I do, just posting my life. (Ok maybe bragging about 18yr old) If it was a tv show id watch it. My GF is in jail on same block w girl I was just fucking. Going to end badly no doubt. I'ma break up w my GF. But can't do it while other girl still there. My GF would beat her ass. Idk. Fuck. Have a good nite bro