General When is Caitlyn Clark's team gonna get an enforcer.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
She's playing in a league full of racist thugs who are out to end her career because of jealousy & envy. She should tell the WNBA to pound sand, and go make $10 million in Ice Cube's league.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
She's playing in a league full of racist thugs who are out to end her career because of jealousy & envy. She should tell the WNBA to pound sand, and go make $10 million in Ice Cube's league.
This

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
lol you guys must of never watched basketball in the 80’s-90’s. That shit happened every day and I would do the same if I was the coach. Bring in a shitty player and try to rough up the opposing teams best player.

This was a nightly thing for Bill Laimbeer

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
lol you guys must of never watched basketball in the 80’s-90’s. That shit happened every day and I would do the same if I was the coach. Bring in a shitty player and try to rough up the opposing teams best player.

This was a nightly thing for Bill Laimbeer
Difference is, Laimbeer, Oakley, Rodman, and other enforcers back in those days weren't targeting one player...which is what's happening here with Clark. The 'rough play' isn't happening in other WNBA games with other WNBA players. It's only happening to Clark.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Jordan was getting hammered as a rookie too lol. I can post videos of other WNBA rookies in the past getting worked too. It’s part of the process.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jordan was getting hammered as a rookie too lol. I can post videos of other WNBA rookies in the past getting worked too. It’s part of the process.
Why arent other rookies in the WNBA getting this same treatment then? Just one other player. One. It's only Clark.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Reese gets hammered all the time too. I just showed it. Every game she’s on the ground lol.

it’s a racial thing being brought up by both sides of the fence.

basketball as a sport has gotten soft over the years

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
That's when I watched and cared about it. Stopped watching in 99.

Not sure why you are defending what we can all see is true.
because I’ve seen it with a lot of rookies. I grew up watching Jordan and he was targeted all the time as a rookie. A lot of it has to do with jealousy, which is true with Clarke, coaches testing these rookies mentality and some racism as well.

it’s not just one thing people are trying to push.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
because I’ve seen it with a lot of rookies. I grew up watching Jordan and he was targeted all the time as a rookie. A lot of it has to do with jealousy, which is true with Clarke, coaches testing these rookies mentality and some racism as well.

it’s not just one thing people are trying to push.
I agree with that, but for their league and time this is an anomaly.

Shes a phenom that plays classic Indiana ball, with power for a chick.
It's a different situation and even the refs are playing along.
She needs to start putting elbows into orbitals and see how the rest of the season looks from the bench.
Shes made her point as an athlete, even when they are actively hurting her she's just better, and she always gets up.
Time to claim her space and drop a couple bitches.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
If Clark doesn't get rookie of the year you will know where the WNBA stands on this

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
I agree with that, but for their league and time this is an anomaly.

Shes a phenom that plays classic Indiana ball, with power for a chick.
It's a different situation and even the refs are playing along.
She needs to start putting elbows into orbitals and see how the rest of the season looks from the bench.
Shes made her point as an athlete, even when they are actively hurting her she's just better, and she always gets up.
Time to claim her space and drop a couple bitches.
exactly… only way she’s going to get respect from the league. Give that shit back to them. There was a point Jordan was tired of being on his back and he started fighting back