General When is Splinty back?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
What a bunch of pussies.
I save my tears for when real motherfuckers die like Logan and Chavez y Chavez, not some cartoon dog.
it just makes me think of my dog waiting for me. My little guy knows the time I get home, and my work van. My wife says he lets out a loud squeal every day I get home and he sees me parking. Then when get inside he’s on hanging over the couch looking at me right when I walk in the door. His little nubby tail going crazy. To think that if I didn’t come home one day and he was just waiting for me breaks my heart. I’m literally tearing up as I write that. I’m such a big pussy.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
You know what I would do if you brought that fucking thing around me? I'd give it nice pets and scratches. That's what I'd do.
He loves getting pets and scratches. Usually takes him a second to warm up to new people, but once he knows what they’re about, he’s so rad. He’s a lover.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Im too mean to my dogs
Every day I used to fight my dog.he would be all elated when I got home, then I'd betray him and slap him in the chops and it was on. Then he would try to get me, I was training him.to be an attack pug.

He scared the shit on my ex a few times, it was her dog, she got real scared of him a few times.

Edit. The look of horror on his face was brilliant.. he was genuinely horrified every time I turned heel on him. Other times I'd be at work for like 17 hours, crash on the couch and the little cunt would see his opportunity and attack me.

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Why is your house so messy?
You talking about the floor there? I got a bit lazy this week.

edit: if you slowly move through the frame, you will also notice that the footwear is all my wife’s. Women, am I right?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I believe he’s in the basement of my chick neighbor. She has a dungeon, which frankly scares me

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol, I’ll see if I can find the photos of when Wes was a puppy. He tore up the kitchen floor and trim when we were out one day.
Did you call him Wesley because he's bright black like Wesley snipes.you racist fucker??