General When TMMACers meet....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

OK well I'm thinking that we need to organize a TMMAC Meetup.... I'm talking destination event..... Common sense says at a UFC event in Vegas, but anywhere would work (besides, I could actually see some of us here getting too drunk and ending up in a Hangover scenario.... Or gambling away vital organs)

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm going to meet Mr Internet Tough Guy Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart in April.

Who wants to bet he ends all his sentences with the word sir after meeting me?
I've met Leigh, Emma B @Emma B keeps hiding from us.
I've offered to meet up with SAJ @SAJ but he's scared.
Trying to arrange a lunch with SlapheadGiraffe @SlapheadGiraffe , just have to get the schedules coordinated.......

Are ishkabbible and Chief @Chief and gangstar Kathryn looking to accompany you in Florida?

I suggest you bring some friends for protection.....

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
OK well I'm thinking that we need to organize a TMMAC Meetup.... I'm talking destination event..... Common sense says at a UFC event in Vegas, but anywhere would work (besides, I could actually see some of us here getting too drunk and ending up in a Hangover scenario.... Or gambling away vital organs)
Agreed that's perfect.

I'm gonna start working my schedule free if at all possible for July. UFC just needs to hurry up and put out the fight week dates

M

member 603

Agreed that's perfect.

I'm gonna start working my schedule free if at all possible for July. UFC just needs to hurry up and put out the fight week dates
If we reach out to a resort out there and tell them that we have a set number, they will offer group discount rates (usually they ask for a certain number of hotel rooms guaranteed.... The events I've managed in Florida, the minimum is 10 rooms). Summer time in Vegas is good because a lot of events die out there then due to excessive daytime heat (Although in June I'm usually out there doing the EDC event).

This will be awesome

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Agreed that's perfect.

Joe Rogan has a show scheduled for Friday July 7th at the MGM Grand. I'd bet fight week is July 4th thru the 9th. I was looking at rooms last night.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Sorry guys but I will most likely be booked that weekend. The pleasure would have been all yours but maybe next time.